List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Enrique B. Magalona in the Negros Occidental Province within Region 6 (Western Visayas) in the Republic of The Philippines
Alacaygan • Alicante • Batea • Canlusong • Consing • Cudangdang • Damgo • Gahit • Latasan • Madalag • Manta-angan • Nanca • Pasil • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Poblacion III • San Isidro • San Jose • Santo Niño • Tabigue • Tanza • Tomongtong • Tuburan
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Enrique B. Magalona within Negros Occidental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
Location of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Poblacion I is one of the barangays in Enrique B. Magalona.
- Enrique B. Magalona is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
By virtue of Presidential Decree No. 528 Barangay I Poblacion was born and the first Barangay Captain was the late Mr.Leonardo Somontina. In April 1975 by virtue of PD No. 684 the Kabataan Barangay was created and held the 1st election on May 1, 1975 and Mr. Nilo Ortizo won as the 1st KB Chairman of Barangay I Poblacion. The late Barangay Captain Somontina was succeeded by then Mr. Artemio Yorac Sr. Election of The Kabataan Barangay was called sometime in April 1980 and for the 2nd time Mr. Nilo Ortizo was elected and then became Municipal Federation President and represented the youth sector in the Sangguniaang Bayan as an Ex-Officio member. First Barangay election was called on May 17, 1982 and Mr. Eduardo Malacon won with no contest as Barangay Chairman.The Second National Barangay Election was held in May 9,1994 and Mr. Willy Gervacio won the race of the Barangay Chairman. The first synchronized Barangay and SK election was called on July 15, 2002 and Mr. Hilario Malacon won with a very conventional margin and presently still the Barangay Chairman. In 2008 Barangay I Poblacion was tapped as the pilot barangay on Solid Waste Management or RA 9303 in our municipality. Barangay I Poblacion was famous on Leather products By the Jen's Leather and Macrame products made by a gorup of mothers. It is located at the heart of our municipality where trade and industry took place.We have two subdivisions, they Hope Village a low cost housing project and the Don Hermenio Village. Lots of people from near and far places settled here because of the ambiance which so conducive to live in.
People of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Poblacion I is 2,641 with a number of household 647.
Local Government Unit LGU of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Elected Poblacion I Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay: < > Escala, Jovy Lorio
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Gervacio, Willie Arteza
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Sebetero, Jay-Ar Santiago
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Ortizo, Nilo Alado
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Dongon, Sandy Delleva
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Abella, Noel Morante
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Dequiña, Andronico Jr. Deanon
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Espinosa, Jerry Doronila
Businesses in Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Poblacion I
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate or Properties for Sale in Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Poblacion I, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Poblacion I
Economy of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental. Where does the energy source of this Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poblacion I in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Poblacion I. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poblacion I landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poblacion I
Your Story about Poblacion I, Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Poblacion I. You can talk about the good things in Poblacion I or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poblacion I. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Poblacion I
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Poblacion I Enrique B. Magalona, Negros Occidental.