List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Marikina City, within the NCR - Second District in the Republic of the Philippines
Barangka • Calumpang • Concepcion Uno • Concepcion Dos • Fortune • Industrial Valley • Jesus De La Peña • Malanday • Marikina Heights • Nangka • Parang • San Roque • Santa Elena • Santo Niño • Tañong • Tumana
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Marikina is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
Marikina City Map Locator
NCR within Luzon
Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
Location of Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
Parang is located ....
Geography of Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
Parang Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)=
History of Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Parang
People of Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
Total Population of Parang
Local Government Unit LGU of Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Parang for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : De Guzman, Levy De Leon
- Barangay Kagawad :> Zulueta, Ronald Cruz
- Barangay Kagawad :> Sinlao, Rodolfo Peregrino
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bautista, Magtanggol Josef
- Barangay Kagawad :> Cruz, Nicomedes Cleto
- Barangay Kagawad :> Derpo, Nelson Capati
- Barangay Kagawad :> Abalos, Rodolfo Almazan
- Barangay Kagawad :> Berin, Nathaniel Ina
- Elected Officers of Parang for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City of Marikina , Parang, Barangay Captain - Chairman, Levy L De Guzman
- City of Marikina , Parang, Kagawad - Councilor 1, Alfonso R. Cruz
- City of Marikina , Parang, Kagawad - Councilor 2, Rodolfo P Sinlao
- City of Marikina , Parang, Kagawad - Councilor 3, Nicolai Lennen R Diazen
- City of Marikina , Parang, Kagawad - Councilor 4, Magtanggol J Bautista
- City of Marikina , Parang, Kagawad - Councilor 5, Ronald C Zulueta
- City of Marikina , Parang, Kagawad - Councilor 6, Nathaniel I Berin
- City of Marikina , Parang, Kagawad - Councilor 7, Rodolfo A Abalos
- City of Marikina , Parang, SK Chairman, Jan Ashley P Rioflorido
Businesses in Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Parang, Marikina City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or Lease in Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Parang, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
The Catholic church in Parang is the Holy Family Church
Schools in Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
The name of your school in Parang can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Parang High School
- Telephone Number
- Mr.Elizalde Cena
GPTA PRESIDENT NORMAN HERNANDEZ
The schools in Parang are:
Sports and Recreation in Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
- We invite you to provide everyone with information on your favorite sports teams or recreation in Parang.
- The name of your sports/recreation, address, phone number.
- Upload the picture of your place of sports or recreation.
- Parang Sports & Recreation Photos
Arts and Culture in Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
- Let the world explore and relate to the creative and living experience that is unique to Parang.
- Design Arts, Film, Literature, Music, Entertainment, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and any cultural identity that says: Parang!
- Upload the pictures of your favorite Arts & Culture topic.
- Parang Arts & Culture Photos
Economy of Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Parang, Marikina City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Parang, Marikina City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Parang, Marikina City. Where does the energy source of this city come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resouces.
Tourists Attractions of Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Parang in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Parang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
Landmarks: Monuments or Historic buildings in Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
- Upload The photos about landmarks in Parang.
- Pictures of Landmarks
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Parang.
- Fiesta date of Parang
Your Story/News about Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
You story/news about Parang here!
You can talk about the good things in your barangay or simply talk about memories of the past. You can also talk about the local eco-system of your barangay. What is the local barangay LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you. This is your voice!
- -ang parang kaya usa ang nasa logo ay dahil dito lang sa pilipinas sa parang marikina lang dati matatagpuan ang usa. (by: JUAN PAOLO HERNANDEZ)
The oldest man or woman in Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Parang? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Parang.
Families of Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
List of Families whose names are deeply rooted in Parang.
- Barangays of Marikina City, Philippines.JPG
display your photo here
- Your photo.jp
display your photo here
- Your photo.jp
display your photo here
- Your photo.jp
display your photo here
- View more photographs of Parang!
- Parang, Marikina City, Philippines
Why Z-Wiki Parang, Marikina City, Philippines?
We want to give the people of Parang the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Parang is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Parang participate and collaborate in providing valid information about their community and also by uploading photographs about their community. More power to Parang.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: November 29, 2021
Cebuanos crowd 1st day of nat’l vax drive.
CEBU CITY – Cebuanos on Monday gathered in different inoculation sites to avail of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) jabs as the National Vaccination Days ordered by President Rodrigo Duterte started. In this city, Mayor Michael Rama said in a press briefing that medical front-liners resorted to manual operations due to the big number of residents who flocked to the 90 inoculation sites, which showed a positive response to the government’s call for vaccination against the deadly virus. “Our vaccination information management system running the PaBakunaTa.com registration portal is overwhelmed with registrants. We are confronted with massive online registrations due to the Barangayanihan Boluntaryong Bakunahan program of the President,” he said.
Angeles City deploys mobile bus clinics for nat’l vax drive
ANGELES CITY, Pampanga – The city government here deployed mobile bus clinics to the city’s boundaries as the national government’s three-day vaccination campaign kicked off on Monday. Mayor Carmelo Lazatin Jr. said the city is joining the National Vaccination Days in its bid to help boost the country’s inoculation rate against coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19). He said all unvaccinated city residents, as well as non-residents, may receive Covid-19 jabs at the "Ronda Bakuna" clinics in the city’s boundaries. “The only way to protect ourselves and our families from the dreaded respiratory disease is to get vaccinated. Kaya naman po kahit hindi residente ng siyudad, babakunahan po natin (That is why we will vaccinate even non-residents in this city),” the mayor said in a social media post.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.