List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Visit to help propagate the
Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangay 13 (Poblacion 1) • Barangay 14 (Poblacion 2) • Barangay 15 (Poblacion 3) • Corona • Gamao • Makawayan • Marikaban • Papaya • Pisa • San Isidro • San Jose • San Juan • San Pedro • Santo Tomas • Talahib
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
Tingloy Batangas Map Locator
Batangas Province, Philippines
Beach of Papaya, Tingloy
Location of Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
- Papaya is one of the Barangays of Tingloy.
- Tingloy is in the Province of Batangas
- Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
MAIKLING KASAYSAYAN NG BARANGAY PAPAYA, TINGLOY
Ang Barangay PAPAYA, Tingloy, Batangas ay isang masayang pamayanan na may pangalang nagmula sa isang nakakatuwang kwento na may puno diumano ng Papaya sa gitna ng Dagat kaya’t isinunod dito ang Bansag sa noon ay simpleng Barrio lamang.
Sapagkat ang Barangay Papaya ay kalapit dagat, marami sa mga mamayan dito ay nabibilang sa grupo ng mga mangingisda at sa modernong panahon ay marami ang nagtagumpay bilang mga SEAMEN. Marami din ang maipagmamalaking mga propesyonal na nanggaling sa katangi-tanging Barangay na ito.
Sa paglipas ng panahon, ang Barangay Papaya ay nakapag-ambag na ng maraming “Public Servants” sa Munisipyo ng Tingloy. Kabilang dito ang mga dating Mayor JUAN A. ATIENZA, JOVENCIO A. ATIENZA, ANTONIO H. ATIENZA. Naglingkod din bilang Vice Mayor ang dating RICARDO EVANGELISTA. Sa Konsehal ng Bayan, naglingkod din si ADORACION A. ATIENZA. Ang kasalukuyang Mayor LAURO F. ALVAREZ pati na ang kasalukuyang Vice Mayor DANILO D. DATINGALING ay pawang taga Papaya.
Ang Barangay na ito ay may malaking kaugnayan sa VERDE ISLAND STRAIT na itinuturing na CENTER OF THE CENTER OF BIODIVERSITY of the World. Ang STRAIT na ito bilang harapan ng Barangay ay siya ring nagsisilbing daanan papuntang Batangas Mainland at papuntang Isla ng Mindoro.
Noong unang panahon, ang BARANGAY PAPAYA ay napakalawak ng nasasakupan sapagkat sakop nito noon ang Banalo at ang Pirasan na ngayon ay Barangay San Isidro na at Barangay San Juan. Kung noon sila ay humiwalay sa Barangay Papaya, sa kasalukuyan ang maraming mga kabataan nila ay nagbabalik dito upang mag-aral sa PAPAYA NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL na siyang natatanging High School lamang sa labas ng Poblacion ng Tingloy.
Hindi maiikaila na napakalaki na ng naiambag ng Barangay Papaya sa Bayan ng Tingloy at patuloy pang magiging “PARTNER” AT “STAKEHOLDER” ang ating Barangay sa pag-unlad ng TINGLOY at lahat ng TINGLOYENYOS.
People of Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Papaya
Elected Government Officials of Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Papaya Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay(chairman/captain) : Atienza, Adoracion Atienza
- Barangay Kagawad <> Delos Reyes, Benjamin Caguete
- Barangay Kagawad <> Datingaling, Bienvenido Caringal
- Barangay Kagawad <> Caguete, Romelito Bunyi
- Barangay Kagawad <> Delos Reyes, Teofila Cepillo
- Barangay Kagawad <> Abante, Nestor Decina
- Barangay Kagawad <> Binay, Abdon Caringal
- Barangay Kagawad <> Castillo, Arthur Datingaling
- Elected Papaya Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Batangas, Tingloy, Papaya, Barangay Captain, Concordia D Garcia
- Batangas, Tingloy, Papaya, Kagawad 1, Nestor D Abante
- Batangas, Tingloy, Papaya, Kagawad 2, Arthur D Castillo
- Batangas, Tingloy, Papaya, Kagawad 3, Rizal A Mena
- Batangas, Tingloy, Papaya, Kagawad 4, Irenea C Mena
- Batangas, Tingloy, Papaya, Kagawad 5, Cepriano B Binay
- Batangas, Tingloy, Papaya, Kagawad 6, Benjamin C De Los Reyes
- Batangas, Tingloy, Papaya, Kagawad 7, Bienvenido C Datingaling
- Batangas, Tingloy, Papaya, SK Chairman, Mark Laurence E Alvarez
Businesses in Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Papaya, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
- ST. ANTHONY CHAPEL (Sitio Centro)
- PINAGKILUHAN CHAPEL (Sitio Pinagkiluhan)
- CAPIZ CHAPEL (Sitio Capiz)
- ISLAND BAPTIST CHURCH (Sitio Candalero)
Schools in Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
The schools in Papaya
- PAPAYA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Sitio Centro)
- PAPAYA NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL (Sitio Centro)
- CENTRO DAY CARE CENTER (Sitio Centro)
- PINAGKILUHAN DAY CARE CENTER (Sitio Pinagkiluhan)
- CAPIZ DAY CARE CENTER (Sitio Capiz)
Economy of Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Papaya, Tingloy you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Papaya, Tingloy, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Papaya, Tingloy. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Papaya. This will help boost the local economy of Papaya. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Papaya landmarks here.
- Places to see in Papaya:
Fiestas and Traditions of Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Papaya
JUNE 13 FEAST OF SAINT ANTHONY OF PADUA; Flores de Mayo per Sitio;
Your Story about Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Papaya. You can talk about the good things in Papaya or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Papaya. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Papaya? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Papaya. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Papaya? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Papaya? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Papaya.
The Philippine Azkals' under-23 team is looking to make it to the AFC U-23 Asian Cup through the qualifying stage next month in Singapore.
Making up the core of the national team are members of the Azkals Development Team (ADT), led by midfielder and team captain Oliver Bias.
Also joining in from the ADT are goalkeeper Quincy Kammeraad, defender Christian Rontini, midfielders Jethro Borlongan, Yrick Gallantes, Mandy Ignacio, Oskari Kekkonen, Sandro Reyes, Mark Swainston, Mark Winhoffer, and Dennis Chung, and striker Ivan Ouano.
News and Events
Updated: October 27, 2021
Philippines — A petition seeking to compel government action to ban non-biodegradable and recycle plastics was filed before the Supreme Court (SC) on Wednesday. In a 101-page suit, the petitioners led by Oceana Philippines, Inc. and Sergio Osmeña III sought a writ of kalikasan and a writ of continuing mandamus for the full implementation of a 21-year-old law, Republic Act 9003 or the Ecological Solid Waste Management Act of 2000.
The Court of Appeals (CA) has declared unconstitutional a series of local legislation passed by Mandaluyong City, collectively known as the Motorcycle Riding-in-Tandem Ordinances. In a 26-page decision dated Sept. 28 and penned by Associate Justice Raymond Lauigan, the appellate court’s Fifth Division reversed and set aside the July 2020 decision of the Mandaluyong regional trial court (RTC) Branch 212 in the case filed by Dino de Leon for violation of Ordinance 550,S-2014; 515,S-2015; and 694,S-2018. In reversing the Mandaluyong RTC, the CA said the subject ordinances are “unconstitutional because they are oppressive and go beyond what is reasonably necessary for the accomplishment of the purpose that the City of Mandaluyong aspires.”
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Papaya.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Papaya, Tingloy Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Tingloy Batangas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Papaya, Tingloy, Batangas, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Papaya, Tingloy?
We want to give the people of Papaya the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Papaya is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Papaya participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Papaya.