Meycauayan City, Jobs
26 Barangays of Meycauayan City in the Bulacan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagbaguin • Bahay Pare • Bancal • Banga • Bayugo • Caingin • Calvario • Camalig • Hulo • Iba • Langka • Lawa • Libtong • Liputan • Longos • Malhacan • Pajo • Pandayan • Pantoc • Perez • Poblacion • Saint Francis • Saluysoy • Tugatog • Ubihan • Zamora
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
- This page is for employers in Meycauayan City.
- If you have a job available and that job is within the city of Meycauayan, you may post it here.
- Create your own "employer's" web page or company page. It will be yours to keep and maintain. You can advertise your products and services there. It is free. Plus we are always here to assist you for free. You can post your available jobs here and in your own web page.
- For the person looking for a Job, and wants to post his/her resume or bio data, Click
Go ahead and
|Insert your job offer in this page.|
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application.
Fund Raisers or Sponsorhsip Recruitment Coordinators
Project BOSS is looking for fund raisers or sponsorship recruitment coordinators. Part Time or Full Time
- We are hiring coordinators for every province in the Philippines. Not volunteers! This is a PAID position.
- No expiration date for this job posting. We are always interviewing and hiring.
- Fundraising is a great job. You get to meet important people.
- Job Description:
- Approach Sponsors or advertisers for the charitable bicycle race Tour de Zamboanga. A 4 day 510 kilometer bicycle race for charity.
- Not a volunteer Job. This is a paid position.
B.O.S.S. = Brotherhood Operation Sweet Smiles
- A Non-Profit Charitable organization for surgical restoration. Registered with the Security and Exchange Commission of the Philippines