LOG IN. UPLOAD PICTURES.
The Philippines has Zamboanga Shopping to help propagate the Chavacano Language
Masayo, Tobias Fornier (DAO), Antique, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,027 barangays, 1486 municipalities, 148 cities, 82 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Tobias Fornier, in the Antique, Province within Region VI-Western Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Abaca • Aras-Asan • Arobo • Atabay • Atiotes • Bagumbayan • Balloscas • Balud • Barasanan A • Barasanan B • Barasanan C • Bariri • Camandagan • Cato-ogan • Danawan • Diclum • Fatima • Gamad • Igbalogo • Igbangcal-A • Igbangcal-B • Igbangcal-C • Igcabuad • Igcadac • Igcado • Igcalawagan • Igcapuyas • Igcasicad (San Pedro) • Igdalaguit • Igdanlog • Igdurarog • Igtugas • Lawigan • Lindero • Manaling (Cata-an) • Masayo • Nagsubuan • Nasuli-A (San Ramon) • Opsan (San Jose) • Paciencia • Poblacion Norte • Poblacion Sur • Portillo • Quezon • Salamague (Santa Maria) • Santo Tomas • Tacbuyan • Tene • Villaflor • Ysulat
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. "Budgetary planning has been DECENTRALIZED since 1991". It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Regions | Philippine Provinces | Philippine Cities | Municipalities | Barangays | High School Reunions
Tobias Fornier, Antique
Location of Antique within the Philippines
Masayo, Tobias Fornier,
Location of Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- Masayo is one of the Barangays of Tobias Fornier.
- Tobias Fornier is in the Province of Antique
- Antique is in the island of Panay and within Region VI.
History of Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Masayo
People of Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- Population of Masayo, TOBIAS FORNIER (DAO) as of 2020 census: 1,176
Elected Government Officials of Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- Elected Masayo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Masayo, Barangay Chairman, Georgie P Sicorsicor
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Masayo, Kagawad 1, Jose Arnel C Sicorsicor
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Masayo, Kagawad 2, Michael C Ciupan
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Masayo, Kagawad 3, Mary Jane S Egualan
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Masayo, Kagawad 4, Edmund A Osuyos
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Masayo, Kagawad 5, Rey S Gallego
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Masayo, Kagawad 6, Norlito Z Pagunaling
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Masayo, Kagawad 7, Lilybeth D Serguino
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Masayo, SK Chairman, Marc Sherwin A Oyales
Businesses in Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Masayo, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via Facebook.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
The schools in Masayo
Economy of Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Masayo, Tobias Fornier you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Masayo, Tobias Fornier, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Masayo, Tobias Fornier. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Masayo. This will help boost the local economy of Masayo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Masayo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Masayo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
Fiesta date of Masayo
Your Story about Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
Tell your story about Masayo. You can talk about the good things in Masayo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Masayo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Masayo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Masayo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Masayo, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Masayo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Masayo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Masayo.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: June 7, 2023
Canada grants visa-free entry to eligible Filipinos.
MANILA – Canada has included the Philippines in its Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) program granting eligible Filipinos traveling by air for either business or leisure visa-free entry. “Canada is a destination of choice for so many around the world. We’re making it easier for more people to visit Canada, whether they’re coming to do business, sightsee, or reunite with family and friends," Canadian Foreign Minister Mélanie Joly said in an Embassy of Canada release Wednesday. "Expanding the eTA program to include countries like the Philippines is also an important part of our Indo-Pacific Strategy, as we look to further engage in the region, build on people-to-people ties, and make travel to Canada easier, faster, and safer for everyone."
Peace village for ex-rebels to rise in Samar town
HINABANGAN, Samar - A housing project for former rebels will be established in the town of San Jose de Buan, Samar as part of the government's whole-of-nation approach to end insurgency. The project, which will be called Peace Village, located near the town center will provide free housing within a 100-square-meter lot to be awarded to each identified former rebel who opted not to return to their respective communities. The target is to start the project within the year.
Masayo, Tobias Fornier Photo Gallery
- Upload Photos about Masayo
- Masayo, Tobias Fornier Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Masayo.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Masayo, Tobias Fornier Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Masayo, Tobias Fornier Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Masayo, Tobias Fornier?
We want to give the people of Masayo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Masayo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Masayo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Masayo.