List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Marikina City, within the NCR - Second District in the Republic of the Philippines
Barangka • Calumpang • Concepcion Uno • Concepcion Dos • Fortune • Industrial Valley • Jesus De La Peña • Malanday • Marikina Heights • Nangka • Parang • San Roque • Santa Elena • Santo Niño • Tañong • Tumana
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Marikina is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
Marikina City Map Locator
NCR within Luzon
Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
Location of Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
Malanday is located ....
History of Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Malanday
People of Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
- Population of Malanday, CITY OF MARIKINA as of 2020 census: 53,886
the malanday came from the word abrigo means the dog
Local Government Unit LGU of Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Malanday for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Briones, Joseph Navarro
- Barangay Kagawad :> Alfonso, Mark James Dela Paz
- Barangay Kagawad :> Falcon, Eva Chico
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bautista, Cherry Rose Jacinto
- Barangay Kagawad :> Santiago, Rogel Valentino
- Barangay Kagawad :> Vargas, Gina Felipe
- Barangay Kagawad :> So, Jasper Lu
- Barangay Kagawad :> Dela Cruz, Narciso Jr. Fernandez
- Elected Officers of Malanday for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City of Marikina , Malanday, Barangay Captain - Chairman, Joseph N Briones
- City of Marikina , Malanday, Kagawad - Councilor 1, Mark James P Alfonso
- City of Marikina , Malanday, Kagawad - Councilor 2, Narciso, Jr. F Dela Cruz
- City of Marikina , Malanday, Kagawad - Councilor 3, Gina F Vargas
- City of Marikina , Malanday, Kagawad - Councilor 4, Cherry Rose J Bautista
- City of Marikina , Malanday, Kagawad - Councilor 5, Fernando DG Felipe
- City of Marikina , Malanday, Kagawad - Councilor 6, Edward M Limsico
- City of Marikina , Malanday, Kagawad - Councilor 7, Eva C Falcon
- City of Marikina , Malanday, SK Chairman, Kimberly P Orquin
Businesses in Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
The schools in Malanday
Economy of Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Malanday, Marikina City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Malanday, Marikina City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Malanday, Marikina City. Where does the energy source of this city come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resouces.
Tourists Attractions of Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Malanday in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Malanday. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Malanday landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Malanday
Your Story about Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines
You story about Malanday the malandaycame fron the word 'malandi['
Marikina City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Malanday.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Malanday, Marikina City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:City of Marikina, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Malanday, Marikina City, Philippines]]
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: December 8, 2021
Legazpi City's Rosal bags UNESCO outstanding mayor award anew.
LEGAZPI CITY – Legazpi City Mayor Noel E. Rosal has again been chosen by the United Nations, Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organizations (UNESCO) as one of the most outstanding city chief executives in the country. Rosal bagged the same UNESCO award in 2018. The National Coordinating Body of UNESCO Clubs in the Philippines, Inc. (NCBUCPI) sent a letter to Rosal dated Nov. 29, 2021, signed by its president, Prof. Ronel Villanueva, and chairperson Dr. Serafin Arviola Jr., informing that he is one of the 2021 Outstanding UNESCO Club public servant awardees in the “Good Governance” category. Rosal, in an interview on Wednesday, said he was invited by UNESCO to virtually attend the 2021 International Assembly of Youth for UNESCO (Y4U) and awarding ceremony on December 12 via Zoom to be hosted by the Philippine National Commission of UNESCO.
PSA cautions public vs. fake info, websites
DAVAO CITY – The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) cautioned the public against the sites dswd-ayuda-news.blogspot.com and facebook.com/updatepilipinas as they are not official government accounts. The PSA also clarified that no government program provides financial aid using the Philippine Identification (PhilID) card or national ID. “The website and Facebook page are not affiliated with the government,” a recent post from PhilSys Davao Oriental read. “Do not believe the information coming from these pages that PhilSys registrants will receive PHP10,000 after completing PhilSys (Philippine Identification System) Step 2 registration.” The PSA also clarified that PhilID applicants can apply for a Land Bank of the Philippines account or prepaid card but they carry no balance, initial fund or financial aid.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.