List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
18 Barangays of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region IX in the Republic of The Philippines
Bacungan (Pob.) • Bogabongan • Delusom • Mangop • Manil • Mawal • Morob • Midatag • Nasibac • Rizon • Sipacong • Santa Maria • Talinga • Tinaplan • Tiniguiban • Tinuyop • Tiogan • Titik
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
- Bacungan (Leon T. Postigo) is in the Zamboanga del Norte province and within Region_IX in the Zamboanga Peninsula.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of (25) Municipalities and (2) Cities in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region IX in the Republic of The Philippines
Baliguian || Godod || Gutalac || Jose Dalman || Kalawit || Katipunan || La Libertad || Labason || Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) || Liloy || Manukan || Mutia || Pinan || Polanco || Pres. Manuel Roxas || Rizal || Salug || Sergio Osmena Sr. || Siayan || Sibuco || Sibutad || Sindangan || Siocon || Sirawai || Tampilisan
Cities in the Province of Zamboanga del Norte: Dapitan City || Dipolog City - Capital
|All 691 barangays in the province of Zamboanga del Norte has an Interactive Webpage of its own. Your help via information updates or picture uploads will be greatly appreciated.|
Seal of Leon B Postigo
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Leon B Postigo (Bacungan) Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines|
(Leon B Postigo) Bacungan in Zamboanga del Norte Province
Municipality Leon Postigo
Municipality Leon Postigo
Municipality Leon Postigo
Leon B Postigo Public Restroom
- Bacungan (Leon T. Postigo) has a total of 18 barangays
- Registered Voters of Bacungan (Leon T. Postigo) as of (2010) = 13,912
- Bacungan (Leon T. Postigo) is in the 3rd Voting District of Zamboanga del Norte
- Population of Bacungan (Leon T. Postigo) (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 21,195
- Land Area of Bacungan (Leon T. Postigo) (as of 2007, in hectares) = 25,550
- Bacungan (Leon T. Postigo) is a 4th class Municipality and Rural.
- Bacungan (Leon T. Postigo) is in the Zamboanga del Norte province and within Region_IX in the Zamboanga Peninsula.
- 1 Geography of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 2 Location of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 3 History of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 4 People of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 6 News
- 7 Businesses in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 8 Real Estate for Sale or lease in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 9 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 10 Schools in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 11 Economy of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 12 Natural Resources of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 13 Tourists Attractions of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 14 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 15 Your Story about Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 16 The oldest man or woman in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 17 Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 18 Click to View all the Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 19 Disclaimer
- 20 Our Fund Raiser
Geography of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 25,550
Location of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) is in the Zamboanga del Norte province.
- Zamboanga del Norte is within Region_IX in the Zamboanga Peninsula
- Leon B. Postigo is one of the 18 "coastal" towns (with seashores bordering the Sulu Sea) of Zamboanga del Norte starting from the border of Zamboanga City and are lined up as follows: 1 Sibuco, 2 Sirawai, 3 Siocon, 4 Baliguian, 5 Gutalac, 6 Labason, 7 Liloy, 8 Salug, 9 Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), 10 Sindangan, 11 Jose Dalman, 12 Manukan, 13, Pres. Manuel A. Roxas, 14 Katipunan, 15 Dipolog City, 16 Dapitan City, 17 Sibutad, 18 Rizal. Rizal borders the province of Misamis Occidental
History of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The municipality of Bacungan was formed by virtue of Batas Pambansa No. 204 on March 25, 1982. Later it was renamed to "Leon B. Postigo" by virtue of Republic Act No. 6830 on December 30, 1989, in honor of Leon Bayot Postigo, a Philippine Constabulary corporal. The heirs of corporal Leon Bayot Postigo donated a 10-hectare lot located within the town to the local government for which reason the fathers of the town suggested to rename the town of Bacungan to its current name of Leon B. Postigo.
- Source of the Article below is "verbatim" from the official website of Leon B Postigo: http://leonbpostigo.gov.ph/history/
There are actually no written records documenting the history of the Municipality of Leon B. Postigo. Bacungan, the original name of the Municipality when it was created, is the name of the barangay which was made as the seat of the Local Government Unit (LGU) of Leon B. Postigo.
How it got its name is said to have derived from a legendary source which was handed down from generation to generation that long, long time ago, the place which now constitutes the area occupied by the Municipality has actually no name.
It was further narrated that the early native inhabitants of the place had no other kind of livelihood except crude farming and fishing since the place is located along the sea which is rich and abundant of many variety of fish.
The wives and other members of their families, being industrious by nature, were engaged in MAT WEAVING, the materials of which were taken from a unique plant which they called “BACUNG”. The plant is actually similar in appearance to the commonly known “Tikog” and “Romblon”.
From out of the name of the plant that plays a vital role in the lives of the native inhabitants, evolves a name making process of eventually naming this no- name place as “Bacungan”.
In the beginning, Bacungan and some surrounding barrios were parts of Sindangan, the mother Municipality of Bacungan.
Most of the native inhabitants of the place then were mostly Subanen, an ethnic pagan group who dwelled mostly along the banks of rivers and creeks which were predominantly abundant in the area.
Historically, the oldest place within the present jurisdiction of Bacungan is Rizon, the name of the barangay during its creation in 1982 and whose name was changed to its original name of Palandok. Unlike, all other barangays, Palandok was dominantly inhabited by the early Muslim migrants in the area but like their Subanen counterparts, the early Muslim inhabitants of Palandok also like dwell on river banks.
Palandok as a community has a huge and old river, also known as Polandok River and which is considered as a historical landmark of Leon B. Postigo since it is acknowledged and documented in the historical books of the country and attested by the Philippine National Historical Commission that it was made as the starting point in the establishment of a map of the entire Mindanao by the early American soldiers and said map was utilized by both the Philippines and American armies in the war conflict with Japan during World War II. In fact, the map is still used presently in the relocation surveys of the island.
People of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) Population as of 2015 Census = 26,221
- Population of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) (as of May 1, 2010 Census) = 24,643
- Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 21,195
- Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) Registered Voters (2009 COMELEC) = 13,912
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected Officials of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan): CORDOVA, REMIE
- Vice-Mayor of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan): HAMBALI, DAROZ
- Councilors of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan):
- JAMORA, BOBBYJAM
- BAGASINA, NITOY
- CULANCULAN, JOY
- POSTIGO, BOY
- ACAYLAR, NONOY
- ELUMBA, ANNIE ROSE
- MURCIA, JOKNO
- LECIAS, RICKY
- Elected Officials of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan): Unavailable
- Vice-Mayor of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan): Unavailable
- Councilors of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan): Unavailable
- Elected Officials of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan): JAMORA, RUPERTO JR. (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan): JAUG, CYPRESS (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Councilors of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan):
- HAMBALI, AIDAROZ (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 3256 7.52%
- HAMBALI, HADJAR (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 2751 6.35%
- SATINA, ARCHEAN (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 2650 6.12%
- ABSIN, LORETO SR. (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 2536 5.86%
- ESCUADRO, VICTORIA (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 2517 5.81%
- MURCIA, JUSTINO JR. (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 2476 5.72%
- ELUMBA, ANNIE ROSE (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 2435 5.62%
- GADJALE, DATH (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 2346 5.42%
- Elected Officials of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan): Rolando Villanueva Tablezo
- Vice-Mayor of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan): Solomon Camino Lecias
- Councilors of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan):
- Elected Officials of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor: Rolando Villanueva Tablezo
- Vice-Mayor: Solomon Camino Lecias
- City Councillors:
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
Businesses in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan)
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan)
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan)
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
- Schools in Leon B Postigo:
- Delusom Elementary School: Delusom, Bacungan (Leon Postigo), Zamboanga del Norte · +63 918 444 5132
- Bacungan National High School: Private High School: +63 917 959 8121
- Pt Martinez Elementary School: Talinga, Bacungan (Leon Postigo), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines: Phone: +63 916 942 3443
Economy of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines, you may go ahead and Insert your job offer.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte" page.
Natural Resources of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or via .
- Post the Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) landmarks here.
- Mainit Resort Leon B Postigo Zamboanga Del Norte Philippines -- The resort owner does not post the name of the barangay where the resort is in.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
- Founding Anniversary of the Municipality of Leon B. Postigo - March 25,
- Christmas Decor Festival of the Municipality of Leon B. Postigo - December 1 to December 31
Your Story about Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Click to View all the Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan).
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan), Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.
Our Fund Raiser
Zamboanga.com does not get any donations from anyone so we have to come up with our own fund raising. We affiliated ourselves with some commercial online stores to market their products here. We in return get a commission on sales made. Your patronage will be greatly appreciated.
<FHM_iFrame>iframe width="100%" height="1000" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://www.maletsky.com/advertising/goldencan_chinavasion2.html"</FHMiFrame>