List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Kauswagan Cagayan de Oro City Misamis Oriental Philippines
- Kauswagan is one of the Barangays of Cagayan de Oro City.
- Cagayan de Oro City is in the Province of Misamis Oriental
- Misamis Oriental is within Region X in the island of mindanao
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays (80) of Cagayan de Oro City, in the Misamis Oriental Province within Region 10 in the Republic of The Philippines
Agusan • Baikingon • Balubal • Balulang • Barangay 1 (Pob.) • Barangay 2 (Pob.) • Barangay 3 (Pob.) • Barangay 4 (Pob.) • Barangay 5 (Pob.) • Barangay 6 (Pob.) • Barangay 7 (Pob.) • Barangay 8 (Pob.) • Barangay 9 (Pob.) • Barangay 10 (Pob.) • Barangay 11 (Pob.) • Barangay 12 (Pob.) • Barangay 13 (Pob.) • Barangay 14 (Pob.) • Barangay 15 (Pob.) • Barangay 16 (Pob.) • Barangay 17 (Pob.) • Barangay 18 (Pob.) • Barangay 19 (Pob.) • Barangay 20 (Pob.) • Barangay 21 (Pob.) • Barangay 22 (Pob.) • Barangay 23 (Pob.) • Barangay 24 (Pob.) • Barangay 25 (Pob.) • Barangay 26 (Pob.) • Barangay 27 (Pob.) • Barangay 28 (Pob.) • Barangay 29 (Pob.) • Barangay 30 (Pob.) • Barangay 31 (Pob.) • Barangay 32 (Pob.) • Barangay 33 (Pob.) • Barangay 34 (Pob.) • Barangay 35 (Pob.) • Barangay 36 (Pob.) • Barangay 37 (Pob.) • Barangay 38 (Pob.) • Barangay 39 (Pob.) • Barangay 40 (Pob.) • Bayabas • Bayanga • Besigan • Bonbon • Bugo • Bulua • Camaman-an • Canitoan • Carmen • Consolacion • Cugman • Dansolihon • F.S. Catanico • Gusa • Indahag • Iponan • Kauswagan • Lapasan • Lumbia • Macabalan • Macasandig • Mambuaya • Nazareth • Pagalungan • Pagatpat • Patag • Pigsag-an • Puerto • Puntod • San Simon • Tablon • Taglimao • Tagpangi • Tignapoloan • Tuburan • Tumpagon •
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Cagayan de Oro City within Misamis Oriental
Location of Misamis Oriental within Muslim Mindanao, Philippines
Savemore of kauswagan cagayan de oro city
N-hotel of kauswagan cagayan de oro city
- 1 History of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 2 People of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 3 Elected Government Officials of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 4 Businesses in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 5 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 6 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 7 Schools in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 8 Economy of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 9 Natural Resources of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 10 Tourists Attractions of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 11 Fiestas and Traditions of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 12 Your Story about Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 13 The oldest man or woman in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 14 Sports News of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 15 News and Events
- 16 Why Z-Wiki Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City?
- 17 Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 18 Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City Photo and Image Gallery
- 19 Disclaimer
History of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Article below is verbatim from A. Paulita Roa
KAUSWAGAN is one of the most prosperous barangays in Cagayan de Oro today.
This barangay is about three kilometers from the poblacion. It is bounded on the east by the Cagayan de Oro River, the west by Barangay Bulua, the north by Barangay Bonbon and the south by Barangay Carmen.
According to Mr. Lumboy, a school teacher, and several old residents whose interviews regarding the origins of this barangay came out in the book "The Village: Early Cagayan de Oro in Legend and History" (Francisco Demetrio S.J. ed. 1967), Kauswagan used to be called "Balahotao" for it was believed that since the area was full of big old trees, witches (balbal) and giants (kapre) abound.
The early families of Kauswagan are the Abonitalla, Agawin, Salcedo, Pacana, Nagac, Amil, Beja, Sambaan, Rallo and the Avanceña. It is said that these families intermarried among themselves.
Other settlers were the Bol-anons, Cebuanos, Ilocanos and from Camiguin Island who came after the eruption of the Hibok-Hibok volcano in the 1870s. They were mostly farmers whose main agricultural products were rice and corn. Their patron saint is San Isidro Labrador whose feast day falls on May 15.
In the early 18th century, the residents were mostly Catholics and the first church was in the lot of Gil Blas Pacana, who was also the church fiscal of St. Agustine Cathedral. He was a famous musician who can play the violin and the piano. The people looked up to Pacana as their first church leader who used to teach them the Spanish Cartilla.
When the Aglipayan religion was introduced in Cagayan, those that fought during the Spanish-American War in 1900-1901 left the church, including some families in Kauswagan. Those that remained as Catholics were led by Pacana and they divided the church property. The image of San Isidro Labrador was given to Pacana which is said to be still in good condition today and is kept in the old chapel.
In 1907, the first school was established in the church that was administered by Pacana. It was later moved to the copra bodega of Aquilino Gabor in 1912 because it had no permanent school site. Because of this, Mr. Gonzalo Chaves suggested to Mr. Elias Salcedo to purchase the lot of Vicente Raagas for the school site and to construct a building there. Fourteen relatives gathered together and each agreed to pay the then princely sum of P50 to buy the lot. The group called themselves "El Catorce." The following were the members: Elias Salcedo, Rustico Agawin, Catalina Amil, Andres Nabe, Clodualdo Sabalo, Victor Naca, Jose Abonitalla, Nemesio Agawin, Cipriano Naca, Julian Salcedo, Gaudencio Naca, Jorge Salcedo, Vicente Yaranon and Rufino Rallo.
The present land where the Kauswagan Elementary School now stands is a memorial to the civic minded El Catorce members whose generosity made it possible for many generations of residents to receive their elementary education right in their barangay.
After El Catorce, another group called the "Mutya Sa Sidlakan" was organized by the people to help and work on whatever improvements their Barrio Balahotao needed. The elected officers of the society were Rustico Agawin (President); Clodualdo Sabalo (Vice President); Gaudencio Naca (Secretary); Cipriano Naca (Asst. Secretary); Lucas Beja (Treasurer); Jose Salcedo (Asst. Treasurer); and Elias Salcedo (Auditor).
Of the many things that the officers and members did for their community, their greatest achievement was to initiate the change of name of their barrio from Balahotao to Kauswagan in 1912.
A hundred years later, in 2012, Kauswagan, which in Bisayan means progress, has truly lived up to its name because of the generosity, sacrifices and vision of the founding fathers of this barangay.
People of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Total Population of Kauswagan as 2015 census: 35,069
- Total Population of Kauswagan as 2010 census: 34,541
Elected Government Officials of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022.|
- Elected Officers of Kauswagan for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay (Chairman): Pedro Dajalos Balite
- Sangguniang Member: Carlitos Ordiales Pacana
- Sangguniang Member: Peter Jason Balagot Balite
- Sangguniang Member: Kirby Camay Cahoy
- Sangguniang Member: Odine Molina Beja
- Sangguniang Member: Artagnan Nagac Pimentel
- Sangguniang Member: Roy Pagapula-An Saarenas
- Sangguniang Member: Floro Retes Antiquina
- SK Chairperson: Cliff Bejee Pader Ramos
- Barangay Secretary : Hermelando Abaday Bautista
- Elected Kauswagan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Balite, Pedro Dajalos
- Barangay Kagawad : Balite, Peter Jason Balagot
- Barangay Kagawad : Saarenas, Roy Pagapulaan
- Barangay Kagawad : Pimentel, Artagnan Nagac
- Barangay Kagawad : Cahoy, Elnora Abonitalla
- Barangay Kagawad : Sabalo, Christine Menchavez
- Barangay Kagawad : Bautista, Haruyoshi Camarillo
- Barangay Kagawad : Pacana, Carlitos Ordiales
- Elected Kauswagan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Kauswagan, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Pedro D Balite
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Kauswagan, Kagawad 1, Ma Gina F Abaday
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Kauswagan, Kagawad 2, Ritz Anne K Beja
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Kauswagan, Kagawad 3, Hernando O Pacana
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Kauswagan, Kagawad 4, Odine M Beja
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Kauswagan, Kagawad 5, Christine S Monforte
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Kauswagan, Kagawad 6, Artagnan N Pimentel
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Kauswagan, Kagawad 7, Nicasio S Reyes
- Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City, Kauswagan, SK Chairman, Phil Dion R Galorport
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Kauswagan. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Kauswagan
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, and Financial Institutions in Kauswagan
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Kauswagan
- Salons, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kauswagan, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Kauswagan
- KAUSWAGAN CENTRAL SCHOOL
- Kauswagan National High School
- STI College - Mortola St., cor. J. R. Borja St., Cagayan de Oro City
Economy of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kauswagan. This will help boost the local economy of Kauswagan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kauswagan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kauswagan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
- Fiesta date of Kauswagan
Your Story about Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Kauswagan. You can talk about the good things in Kauswagan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kauswagan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kauswagan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kauswagan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kauswagan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kauswagan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kauswagan.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City?
We want to give the people of Kauswagan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kauswagan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kauswagan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kauswagan.
Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kauswagan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Misamis Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Kauswagan Cagayan de Oro City Misamis Oriental Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.