Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Santa Elena in the Camarines Norte Province within Region V(bicol region) in the Republic of The Philippines
Basiad • Bulala • Don Tomas • Guitol • Kabuluan • Kagtalaba • Maulawin • Patag Ibaba • Patag Iraya • Plaridel • Polungguitguit • Rizal • Salvacion • San Lorenzo • San Pedro • San Vicente • Santa Elena (Pob.) • Tabugon • Villa San Isidro
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
Santa Elena, Camarines Norte Map Locator
Camarines Norte Province within The Philippines
Location of Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
- Kabuluan is one of the Barangays of Santa Elena.
- Santa Elena is in the Province of Camarines Norte
- Camarines Norte is in the island of Luzon and within Region V-Bicol Region in Southern Luzon.
History of Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kabuluan
People of Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
- Population of Kabuluan, SANTA ELENA as of 2020 census: 2,463
Elected Government Officials of Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
- Elected Kabuluan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Camarines Norte, Santa Elena, Kabuluan, Barangay Chairman, Edgardo N. De Guzman
- Camarines Norte, Santa Elena, Kabuluan, Kagawad 1, Edgardo A. Atutubo
- Camarines Norte, Santa Elena, Kabuluan, Kagawad 2, Belen T. Belen
- Camarines Norte, Santa Elena, Kabuluan, Kagawad 3, Erwin SJ. Noble
- Camarines Norte, Santa Elena, Kabuluan, Kagawad 4, Edilberto A. Dollete
- Camarines Norte, Santa Elena, Kabuluan, Kagawad 5, Ricardo R. Constantino
- Camarines Norte, Santa Elena, Kabuluan, Kagawad 6, Apolinario A. Arcasitas
- Camarines Norte, Santa Elena, Kabuluan, Kagawad 7, Manuel M. Batchain
- Camarines Norte, Santa Elena, Kabuluan, SK Chairman, Myla B. Acuña
Businesses in Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Kabuluan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Kabuluan. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Kabuluan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kabuluan, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
The schools in Kabuluan
Economy of Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kabuluan, Santa Elena you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kabuluan, Santa Elena, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kabuluan, Santa Elena. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kabuluan. This will help boost the local economy of Kabuluan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kabuluan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kabuluan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kabuluan
Your Story about Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Kabuluan. You can talk about the good things in Kabuluan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kabuluan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kabuluan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kabuluan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kabuluan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kabuluan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kabuluan.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: August 19, 2022
Pag-IBIG launches official mobile app.
MANILA – Pag-IBIG members can now view their Pag-IBIG savings and annual dividends, payments history, and loan balance and dues using their mobile phones with the launch of the agency's official mobile app -- the Virtual Pag-IBIG Mobile App, its top officials announced Thursday.
Ex-NPA rebels lead Army to guns buried in DavOr town
DAVAO CITY – Government troopers unearthed an arms cache in Lupon, Davao Oriental after a tip from former New People’s Army (NPA) leaders, the Army's 10th Infantry Division (ID) said Friday. In an interview, Capt. Mark Anthony Tito, the 10ID spokesperson, said the firearms found in Barangay San Isidro, Lupon on Wednesday belonged to the NPA's weakened NPA Guerilla Front (GF) 18.
Why Z-Wiki Kabuluan, Santa Elena?
We want to give the people of Kabuluan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kabuluan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kabuluan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kabuluan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kabuluan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kabuluan, Santa Elena Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Santa Elena, Camarines Norte Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Camarines Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Kabuluan, Santa Elena, Camarines Norte, Philippines]]