Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines
List of Barangays in Santa Rosa City in the Province of Laguna within Region IV-A(Calabarzon) of The Philippines
Aplaya | Balibago | Caingin | Dila | Dita | Don Jose | Ibaba | Kanluran | Labas | Macabling | Malitlit | Malusak | Market Area | Pook | Pulong Santa Cruz | Santo Domingo | Sinalhan | Tagapo
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please Upload Picture
Laguna Province within The Philippines
Please Upload Picture
Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 1 Location of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 2 History of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 3 People of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 6 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 7 Schools in Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 8 Economy of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 9 Natural Resources of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 10 Tourists Attractions of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 11 Fiestas and Traditions of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 12 Your Story about Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- 13 Santa Rosa City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 14 Ibaba Santa Rosa City Photo Gallery
- 15 Disclaimer
Location of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
Ibaba is located ....
History of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Ibaba
People of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
Total Population of Ibaba
Local Government Unit LGU of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of Ibaba for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Medina, Relly Marfil
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Barretto, Lorenzo Saul
- Barangay Kagawad :-> De Roxas, Aldrin Hernandez
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Paltado, Leodigario Makiling
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Malapitan, Gaddy Almodovar
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Barrinuevo, Carlos Batitis
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Enriquez, Marites Beltran
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Orocay, Efraim Louie Almodovar
- Elected barangay officials of Ibaba for the term of 2010-2013
- Laguna, Santa Rosa City, Ibaba, Barangay Captain, Relly M Medina
- Laguna, Santa Rosa City, Ibaba, Kagawad 1, Eugene C Alinsod
- Laguna, Santa Rosa City, Ibaba, Kagawad 2, Lolita A Orocay
- Laguna, Santa Rosa City, Ibaba, Kagawad 3, Rannie B Alvarez
- Laguna, Santa Rosa City, Ibaba, Kagawad 4, Lorenzo S Barretto
- Laguna, Santa Rosa City, Ibaba, Kagawad 5, Leodigario M Paltado
- Laguna, Santa Rosa City, Ibaba, Kagawad 6, Carlos B Barrinuevo
- Laguna, Santa Rosa City, Ibaba, Kagawad 7, Eriberto D Cartagena
- Laguna, Santa Rosa City, Ibaba, SK Chairman, Erick L Bascon
Businesses in Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Ibaba, Santa Rosa City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links exept for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Ibaba
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
The schools in Ibaba
Economy of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City. Where does the energy source of this Santa Rosa City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Ibaba in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Ibaba. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Ibaba landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Ibaba
Your Story about Ibaba, Santa Rosa City, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
Santa Rosa City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Ibaba
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Ibaba Santa Rosa City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.