List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Halo-halo, San Juan City, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of the City of San Juan within the 2nd District of Metro Manila Area, Philippines
Addition Hills • Balong-Bato • Batis • Corazon De Jesus • Ermitaño • Greenhills • Halo-halo/St.Joseph • Isabelita • Kabayanan • Little Baguio • Maytunas • Onse • Pasadeña • Pedro Cruz • Progreso • Rivera • Salapan • San Perfecto • Santa Lucia • Tibagan • West Crame
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
San Juan City is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
San Juan City Map Locator
NCR within Luzon
- 1 Location of Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- 2 History of Halo-halo, San Juan City, Philippines
- 3 People of Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Halo-halo, San Juan City, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Halo-halo, San Juan City, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of Halo-halo, San Juan City, Philippines
- 13 Your Story about Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- 14 San Juan City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Halo-halo, San Juan City Photo Gallery
- 16 Disclaimer
Location of Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
History of Halo-halo, San Juan City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Halo-halo
People of Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
Total Population of Halo-halo
Local Government Unit LGU of Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- Elected Officials of Halo-halo (St. Joseph) for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Duka, Nelly Dineros
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Hababag, Regina De Guia
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Estopace, Eduardo Floralde
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Soteo, Raffy Berceles
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Jagunap, Rey Songcuya
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Valdez, Alexander Masillem
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Salvador, Jhosel Faller
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Valdez, Rodrigo Jr. Grimaldo
- Elected Officials of Halo-halo (St. Joseph) for the term of 2010-2013
- San Juan City, St. Joseph, Punong Barangay chairman/captain, Nelly D Duka
- San Juan City, St. Joseph, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 1, Rolando C Lumagui
- San Juan City, St. Joseph, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 2, Raffy B Soteo
- San Juan City, St. Joseph, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 3, Rey S Songcuya
- San Juan City, St. Joseph, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 4, Cecilia Magdalena D Santos
- San Juan City, St. Joseph, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 5, Eduardo F Estopace
- San Juan City, St. Joseph, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 6, Rodrigo G Valdez JR
- San Juan City, St. Joseph, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 7, Johnny H Garcia
- San Juan City, St. Joseph, SK Chairman, Deniece Morwenna C Yap
Businesses in Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale in Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Halo-halo, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Halo-halo, San Juan City, Philippines
The schools in Halo-halo
Economy of Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Halo-halo, San Juan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Halo-halo, San Juan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Halo-halo, San Juan City. Where does the energy source of this San Juan City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Halo-halo, San Juan City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Halo-halo in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Halo-halo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Halo-halo landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Halo-halo, San Juan City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Halo-halo
Your Story about Halo-halo (St. Joseph), San Juan City, Philippines
Tell your story about Halo-halo. You can talk about the good things in Halo-halo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Halo-halo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
San Juan City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Halo-halo
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Halo-halo San Juan City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.