Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Alimango • Balintawak • Binaguiohan • Buenavista • Cervantes • Dian-ay • Hacienda Fe • Japitan • Jonobjonob • Langub • Libertad • Mabini • Magsaysay • Malasibog • Old Poblacion • Paitan • Pinapugasan • Rizal • Tamlang • Udtongan • Washington
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
Hacienda Fe Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Escalante City|
Escalante City Map Locator
Hacienda Fe Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Hacienda Fe is one of the Barangays of Escalante City.
- Escalante City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Western Visayas island of Negros and within Region VI.
History of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Hacienda Fe
People of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Hacienda Fe
Elected Government Officials of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Hacienda Fe Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Hacienda Fe.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Hacienda Fe
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Hacienda Fe, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Hacienda Fe
Economy of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Hacienda Fe. This will help boost the local economy of Hacienda Fe. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Hacienda Fe landmarks here.
- Places to see in Hacienda Fe:
Fiestas and Traditions of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Hacienda Fe
Your Story about Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Hacienda Fe. You can talk about the good things in Hacienda Fe or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Hacienda Fe. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Hacienda Fe? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Hacienda Fe. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Hacienda Fe? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Hacienda Fe? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Hacienda Fe.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: October 1, 2022
Bacolod hotels fully booked for Masskara; P5-B revenue expected.
BACOLOD CITY – Mayor Alfredo Abelardo Benitez bared on Friday that hotels and other accommodation establishments here are already fully booked for the highlights of the Masskara Festival as he estimated PHP5 billion in revenues during the three-week festivity. “I learned that for the last week, it’s fully booked. The first and second week, 80 to 90 percent. I have asked the Department of Tourism and the head of the City Tourism Office to conduct a head count,” he said.
Zambo City bans drone-flying during Hermosa Festival
ZAMBOANGA CITY – Flying of drones over certain places, bringing of backpacks, and wearing of baseball caps are banned to ensure the safety and security of attendees in the Zamboanga Hermosa Festival that reeled off Saturday. The highlight of the Zamboanga Hermosa Festival is the feast of Our Lady of the Pillar, the most revered saint of this city, on October 12.
Why Z-Wiki Hacienda Fe, Escalante City?
We want to give the people of Hacienda Fe the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Hacienda Fe is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Hacienda Fe participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Hacienda Fe.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Hacienda Fe.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Hacienda Fe, Escalante City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Escalante City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Hacienda Fe, Escalante City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]