Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Silay City, in the Province of Negros_Occidental within Region 6(Western Visayas) in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagtic • Balaring • Barangay I • Barangay II • Barangay III • Barangay IV • Barangay V • Barangay VI • Eustaquio Lopez • Guimbala-on • Guinhalaran • Kapitan Ramon • Lantad • Mambulac • Patag • Rizal
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Silay City within Negros Occidental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
Location of Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Guinhalaran is one of the Barangays of Silay City.
- Silay City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Guinhalaran
People of Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Population of Guinhalaran, CITY OF SILAY as of 2020 census: 15,989
Elected Government Officials of Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Guinhalaran Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Lopez, Jose, Jr. Jopson
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Barbasa, Ramil Bela-Ong
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Gulmatico, Porferio Biñas
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Villarias, Ronilo Gargallano
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Cordero, Jose, Jr. Bravo
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Gustilo, Rodelin Janeo
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Duarez, Roberto, Sr. Treyes
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Julito, Rodrigo Presion
- Elected Guinhalaran Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Silay City, Guinhalaran, Barangay Chairman, Jose J Lopez
- Negros Occidental, Silay City, Guinhalaran, Kagawad 1, Ramil B Barbasa
- Negros Occidental, Silay City, Guinhalaran, Kagawad 2, Julius E Estrobo
- Negros Occidental, Silay City, Guinhalaran, Kagawad 3, Ronilo G Villarias
- Negros Occidental, Silay City, Guinhalaran, Kagawad 4, Rodrigo P Julito
- Negros Occidental, Silay City, Guinhalaran, Kagawad 5, Orlando D Labios Sr
- Negros Occidental, Silay City, Guinhalaran, Kagawad 6, Porferio B Gulmatico
- Negros Occidental, Silay City, Guinhalaran, Kagawad 7, Roberto T Duarez Sr
- Negros Occidental, Silay City, Guinhalaran, SK Chairman, Orlando R Labios Jr
Businesses in Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Guinhalaran.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Guinhalaran
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Guinhalaran, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Guinhalaran
Economy of Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guinhalaran, Silay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Guinhalaran, Silay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Guinhalaran, Silay City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Guinhalaran. This will help boost the local economy of Guinhalaran. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Guinhalaran landmarks here.
- Places to see in Guinhalaran:
Fiestas and Traditions of Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Guinhalaran
Your Story about Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Guinhalaran. You can talk about the good things in Guinhalaran or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Guinhalaran. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Guinhalaran? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Guinhalaran. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Guinhalaran? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Guinhalaran? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Guinhalaran.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: June 29, 2022
University of Eastern Philippines to open 3 campuses in N. Samar.
TACLOBAN CITY – The University of Eastern Philippines (UEP), the first state university in the Visayas based in Catarman, Northern Samar will establish satellite campuses in three towns of the province. In a Facebook post on Wednesday, the Northern Samar provincial government said President Rodrigo Duterte signed on June 4, 2022 Republic Act 11860—An Act establishing the UEP campuses in the towns of Allen, Victoria, and Lavezares towns. Northern Samar Rep. Paul Daza (1st district) authored the law.
Cops seize P1.3-M 'shabu', nab over 100 law offenders
DUMAGUETE CITY – The Philippine National Police (PNP) in Negros Oriental seized some PHP1.3 million in suspected shabu and arrested more than 100 people for various offenses across the province.In an interview, Provincial police director Col. Germano Mallari said the synchronized operations under the PNP’s “One Time, Big Time” were the second time in June.
Why Z-Wiki Guinhalaran, Silay City?
We want to give the people of Guinhalaran the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Guinhalaran is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Guinhalaran participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Guinhalaran.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Guinhalaran.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category: Guinhalaran, Silay City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Silay City, Negros Occidental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.