LOG IN. UPLOAD PICTURES.
The Philippines has Zamboanga Shopping to help propagate the Chavacano Language
File:Caraga Region in Philippines.svg
Original file (SVG file, nominally 1,871 × 2,468 pixels, file size: 1.38 MB)
This file is from Wikimedia Commons and may be used by other projects. The description on its file description page there is shown below.
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled GNU Free Documentation License.http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.htmlGFDLGNU Free Documentation Licensetruetrue|
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
I'd greatly appreciate, that you attribute this media file to Wikimedia Commons, if used outside Wikipedia or Commons. For use in publications such as books, newspapers, blogs, websites, please insert here the following line:
বাংলা ∙ Deutsch ∙ Deutsch (Sie-Form) ∙ Ελληνικά ∙ English ∙ español ∙ français ∙ Ἀρχαία ἑλληνικὴ ∙ Bahasa Indonesia ∙ 日本語 ∙ македонски ∙ Nederlands ∙ português ∙ русский ∙ Türkçe ∙ 简体中文 ∙ 繁體中文 ∙ +/−
29 September 2011
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:50, 3 May 2021||1,871 × 2,468 (1.38 MB)||Petriolo||updated with NAMRIA borders|
The following page uses this file:
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.