LOG IN. UPLOAD PICTURES.
The Philippines has Zamboanga Shopping to help propagate the Chavacano Language
Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,027 barangays, 1486 municipalities, 148 cities, 82 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Jimalalud in the Negros Oriental Province within Region VII-Central Visayas of the Philippines
Aglahug • Agutayon • Apanangon • Bae • Bala-as • Bangcal • Banog • Buto • Cabang • Camandayon • Cangharay • Canlahao • Dayoyo • Eli • Lacaon • Mahanlud • Malabago • Mambaid • Mongpong • North Poblacion • Owacan • Pacuan • Panglaya-an • Polopantao • Sampiniton • South Poblacion • Talamban • Tamao
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. "Budgetary planning has been DECENTRALIZED since 1991". It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Create Name's page
Regions | Philippine Provinces | Philippine Cities | Municipalities | Barangays | High School Reunions
Map location of Jimalalud in the Negros Oriental Province
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Oriental|
Map Locator of Negros Oriental within the Philippines
Negros Oriental, Philippines
Location of Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Eli is one of the Barangays of Jimalalud.
- Jimalalud is in the Province of Negros Oriental
- Negros Oriental is in the island of Negros and within Region VII-Central Visayas.
History of Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Eli
People of Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Population of Eli, JIMALALUD as of 2020 census: 1,709
Elected Government Officials of Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Elected Eli Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Eli.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Eli. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Eli
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Eli, you can list that property for Properties For Sale FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via Facebook.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Eli
Economy of Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Eli, Jimalalud you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Eli, Jimalalud, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Eli, Jimalalud. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Eli. This will help boost the local economy of Eli. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Eli landmarks here.
- Places to see in Eli:
Fiestas and Traditions of Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Eli
Your Story about Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Eli. You can talk about the good things in Eli or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Eli. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Eli? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Eli. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Eli? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Eli? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Eli.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: May 29, 2023
PCG halts small vessels in N. Samar from sailing due to big waves.
TACLOBAN CITY – The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) in Northern Samar has barred small sea vessels below 250 tonnage from sailing in Northern Samar due to high waves brought about by weather disturbances. In an advisory Monday, the PCG station in the province also alerted larger vessels against big waves. “With probable three to six meters wave height associated with Typhoon Betty and enhanced Southwest Monsoon or Habagat, small vessels are asked not to venture into the seas of the province,” it said.
298 schools in Region 6 shift to alternative mode due to Betty
ILOILO CITY – Some 298 public schools in selected provinces and municipalities in Western Visayas (Region 6) have shifted to an alternative delivery mode (ADM) of learning as a precautionary measure against the possible effects of Typhoon Betty-enhanced monsoon rains this week. “We are in close coordination with the local government units to ensure the safety of the learners and personnel as well. We adhere to their recommendation,” said Department of Education (DepEd) Western Visayas information officer Hernani Escullar Jr. in an interview on Monday.
Why Z-Wiki Eli, Jimalalud?
We want to give the people of Eli the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Eli is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Eli participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Eli.
Eli, Jimalalud Photo Gallery
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Eli.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Eli, Jimalalud Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippiness Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Eli, Jimalalud, Negros Oriental, Philippines]]