Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
Barangays of Parañaque City, in the 4th District of Metro Manila Area,Philippines
BF Homes • Baclaran • Don Bosco • Don Galo • La Huerta • Marcelo Green Village • Merville • Moonwalk • San Antonio • San Dionisio • San Isidro • San Martin De Porres • Santo Niño • Sun Valley • Tambo • Vitalez
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Don Galo Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map Parañaque City|
Parañaque City is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
Parañaque City within the NCR Region
NCR within Luzon
Maintenance Crew of Don Galo
- 1 Location of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 2 History of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 3 People of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 13 Your Story about Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- 14 Parañaque City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 16 Disclaimer
Location of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
History of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Don Galo
People of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
Total Population of Don Galo as of 2010 census: 10,827
Local Government Unit LGU of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- BARANGAY HOTLINE: +63-2-852-9869
- Elected Officials of Don Galo for the term of 2010-2013
- City Of Parañaque, Don Galo, Punong Barangay chairman/captain, Marilyn F Burgos
- City Of Parañaque, Don Galo, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 1, Mariano M Dayao JR.
- City Of Parañaque, Don Galo, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 2, Michelle C Gabriel
- City Of Parañaque, Don Galo, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 3, Michael Philip C Factor
- City Of Parañaque, Don Galo, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 4, Noriel R. Gonzales
- City Of Parañaque, Don Galo, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 5, Reynaldo R Gatmaitan
- City Of Parañaque, Don Galo, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 6, Christopher Agtang Pascual
- City Of Parañaque, Don Galo, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 7, Richard C Lara
- City Of Parañaque, Don Galo, SK Chairman, Louisse Gabrielle D Omaña
Businesses in Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Real Estate for Sale in Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Don Galo, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
The schools in Don Galo
Economy of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Don Galo, Parañaque City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Don Galo, Parañaque City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Don Galo, Parañaque City. Where does the energy source of this Parañaque City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Don Galo in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Don Galo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Don Galo landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Don Galo
Your Story about Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines
Tell your story about Don Galo. You can talk about the good things in Don Galo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Don Galo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Parañaque City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Don Galo, Parañaque City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Parañaque City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Don Galo, Parañaque City, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.