List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Visit to help propagate the
Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of San Carlos City, in the Negros Occidental Province, within Region 6(Western Visayas) in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagonbon • Barangay I • Barangay II • Barangay III • Barangay IV • Barangay V • Barangay VI • Buluangan • Codcod • Ermita • Guadalupe • Nataban • Palampas • Prosperidad • Punao • Quezon • Rizal • San Juan
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
San Carlos City Map Locator
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
Location of Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Codcod is one of the Barangays of San Carlos City.
- San Carlos City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Codcod
People of Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Codcod
Elected Government Officials of Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Codcod Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Lastimoso, Carlito Sumalinog
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Alfajora, Wilfredo Cañete
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Gella, Tranquilino, Jr. Torres
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Asentista, Herbert Gegantoca
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Morong, Elizalde Sargado
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Villanueva, Jose Daniel Iii Oliveros
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Lastimoso, Lloyd Ricomono
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Sapelino, Crisanto Selibio
- Elected Codcod Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, San Carlos City, Codcod, Barangay Chairman, Carlito S Lastimoso
- Negros Occidental, San Carlos City, Codcod, Kagawad 1, Danilo S Lastimoso
- Negros Occidental, San Carlos City, Codcod, Kagawad 2, Noeme T Samillano
- Negros Occidental, San Carlos City, Codcod, Kagawad 3, Elizarde S Morong
- Negros Occidental, San Carlos City, Codcod, Kagawad 4, Wilfredo C Alfajora
- Negros Occidental, San Carlos City, Codcod, Kagawad 5, Tranquilino T Gella Jr
- Negros Occidental, San Carlos City, Codcod, Kagawad 6, Jose Daniel O Villanueva Iii
- Negros Occidental, San Carlos City, Codcod, Kagawad 7, Herbert G Asentista
- Negros Occidental, San Carlos City, Codcod, SK Chairman, Lovely R Lastimoso
Businesses in Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Codcod.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Codcod
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Codcod, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Codcod
Economy of Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Codcod, San Carlos City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Codcod, San Carlos City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Codcod, San Carlos City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Codcod. This will help boost the local economy of Codcod. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Codcod landmarks here.
- Places to see in Codcod:
Fiestas and Traditions of Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Codcod
Your Story about Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Codcod. You can talk about the good things in Codcod or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Codcod. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Codcod? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Codcod. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Codcod? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Codcod? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Codcod.
The Philippine Azkals' under-23 team is looking to make it to the AFC U-23 Asian Cup through the qualifying stage next month in Singapore.
Making up the core of the national team are members of the Azkals Development Team (ADT), led by midfielder and team captain Oliver Bias.
Also joining in from the ADT are goalkeeper Quincy Kammeraad, defender Christian Rontini, midfielders Jethro Borlongan, Yrick Gallantes, Mandy Ignacio, Oskari Kekkonen, Sandro Reyes, Mark Swainston, Mark Winhoffer, and Dennis Chung, and striker Ivan Ouano.
News and Events
Updated: October 27, 2021
Philippines — A petition seeking to compel government action to ban non-biodegradable and recycle plastics was filed before the Supreme Court (SC) on Wednesday. In a 101-page suit, the petitioners led by Oceana Philippines, Inc. and Sergio Osmeña III sought a writ of kalikasan and a writ of continuing mandamus for the full implementation of a 21-year-old law, Republic Act 9003 or the Ecological Solid Waste Management Act of 2000.
The Court of Appeals (CA) has declared unconstitutional a series of local legislation passed by Mandaluyong City, collectively known as the Motorcycle Riding-in-Tandem Ordinances. In a 26-page decision dated Sept. 28 and penned by Associate Justice Raymond Lauigan, the appellate court’s Fifth Division reversed and set aside the July 2020 decision of the Mandaluyong regional trial court (RTC) Branch 212 in the case filed by Dino de Leon for violation of Ordinance 550,S-2014; 515,S-2015; and 694,S-2018. In reversing the Mandaluyong RTC, the CA said the subject ordinances are “unconstitutional because they are oppressive and go beyond what is reasonably necessary for the accomplishment of the purpose that the City of Mandaluyong aspires.”
Why Z-Wiki Codcod, San Carlos City?
We want to give the people of Codcod the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Codcod is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Codcod participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Codcod.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Codcod.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Codcod, San Carlos City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Carlos City, Negros Occidental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Codcod, San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.