Cities of the philippines in Region III
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - ARMM
Region III (3), Central Luzon, Philippines has 7 Provinces
- Region 3 (III) Central Luzon has 7 Provinces, 14 Cities, 116 Municipalities and 3,102 Barangays.
- The population of region 3 as of 2015 census is 11,218,177
List of Municipalities in the Aurora province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Baler (Capital) | Casiguran | Dilasag | Dinalungan | Dingalan | Dipaculao | Maria Aurora | San Luis
List of Municipalities in the Bataan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Abucay | Bagac | Dinalupihan | Hermosa | Limay | Mariveles | Morong | Orani | Orion | Pilar | Samal
Cities of Bataan: City Of Balanga (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Bulacan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Angat | Balagtas | Baliuag | Bocaue | Bulacan | Bustos | Calumpit | Doña Remedios Trinidad | Guiguinto | Hagonoy | Marilao | Norzagaray | Obando | Pandi | Paombong | Plaridel | Pulilan | San Ildefonso | San Miguel | San Rafael | Santa Maria
Cities in the Province of Bulacan: Malolos City (Capital) | Meycauayan City | San Jose Del Monte City
List of Municipalities in the Nueva Ecija province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Aliaga || Bongabon || Cabiao || Carranglan || Cuyapo || Gabaldon || General Mamerto Natividad || General Tinio || Guimba || Jaen || Laur || Licab || Llanera || Lupao || Nampicuan || Pantabangan || Peñaranda || Quezon || Rizal || San Antonio || San Isidro || San Leonardo || Santa Rosa || Santo Domingo || Talavera || Talugtug || Zaragoza
Cities in the province of Nueva Ecija: Cabanatuan City || Gapan City || Muñoz Science City || Palayan City (Capital) || San Jose City
List of Municipalities in the Pampanga province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Apalit || Arayat || Bacolor || Candaba || Floridablanca || Guagua || Lubao || Macabebe || Magalang || Masantol || Mexico || Minalin || Porac || San Luis || San Simon || Santa Ana || Santa Rita || Santo Tomas || Sasmuan
Cities in the Province of Pampanga: Angeles City || Mabalacat || San Fernando City - Capital
List of Municipalities in the Tarlac Province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Anao | Bamban | Camiling | Capas | Concepcion | Gerona | La Paz | Mayantoc | Moncada | Paniqui | Pura | Ramos | San Clemente | San Jose | San Manuel | Santa Ignacia | Victoria
Cities in the Province of Tarlac: Tarlac City (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Zambales province within Region III(Central Luzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Botolan | Cabangan | Candelaria | Castillejos | Iba (Capital) | Masinloc | Palauig | San Antonio | San Felipe | San Marcelino | San Narciso | Santa Cruz | Subic
Cities in the Province of Zambales: Olongapo City
News about the Philippines
- OFW remittances hit $10.8B in Jan-April
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- MONEY sent home by overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) reached $10.811 billion in the first four months of 2019, a 3.7-percent increase from $10.426 billion in the same period last year, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) reported on Monday.
- For April alone, personal remittances totaled $2.713 billion, up 3.7 percent from $2.616 billion in the same month in 2018, but down 2.9 percent from $2.796 billion in March this year ........... Full Story»
- BSP sees higher GIR this year
- Monday, June 17, 2019
- THE Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) expects an increase in gross international reserves (GIR) this year on the back of its positive outlook on foreign portfolio investment flows.
- “In the case of gross international reserves, the projection for this year has been revised upward to $83 billion from $77 billion back in November. That largely reflects the continued inflows through the current account, as well as the recovery in portfolio flows,” BSP Department of Economic Research Director Dennis Lapid said in a briefing last Friday ........... Full Story»