List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election.
Visit to help propagate the
Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines. - Why Islam want to govern the Philippines.
List of Barangays (54) in Calamba City in the Laguna Province within Region IV-A(Calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Kalsada | Banadero | Banlic | Barandal | Barangay 1 | Barangay 2 | Barangay 3 | Barangay 4 | Barangay 5 | Barangay 6 | Barangay 7 | Batino | Bubuyan | Bucal | Bunggo | Burol | Camaligan | Canlubang | Halang | Hornalan | Kay-Anlog | La Mesa | Laguerta | Lawa | Lecheria | Lingga | Looc | Mabato | Majada Labas | Makiling | Mapagong | Masili | Maunong | Mayapa | Milagrosa (Tulo) | Paciano Rizal | Palingon | Palo-Alto | Pansol | Parian | Prinza | Punta | Puting Lupa | Real | Saimsim | Sampiruhan | San Cristobal | San Jose | San Juan | Sirang Lupa | Sucol | Turbina | Ulango | Uwisan
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Locations of Barangays in Calamba City
Calamba City, Laguna
Laguna Province within The Philippines
Location of Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Camaligan is one of the Barangays of Calamba City.
- Calamba City is in the Province of Laguna
- Laguna is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Camaligan
People of Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Total Population of Camaligan
Elected Government Officials of Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Elected Camaligan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Perez, Dante Estrada
- Barangay Kagawad <:> De Castro, Victor Estrada
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Tomas, Conrado Lacadin
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Lopez, Joewel Carpio
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Maiquez, Jose Dela Rosa
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Olivar, Felimon Lopez
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Perez, Ferdinand Batino
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Dela Rosa, Leoncio Carpio
- Elected Camaligan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Camaligan, Barangay Captain, Dante E. Perez
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Camaligan, Kagawad 1, Ferdinand B. Perez
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Camaligan, Kagawad 2, Jaime A. Burgos
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Camaligan, Kagawad 3, Rodolfo L. Manalo
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Camaligan, Kagawad 4, Joewel C. Lopez
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Camaligan, Kagawad 5, Michael E. Burgos
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Camaligan, Kagawad 6, Jose D. Maiquez
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Camaligan, Kagawad 7, Conrado L. Tomas
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Camaligan, SK Chairman, Patrick B. Dela Rosa
Businesses in Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Camaligan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Camaligan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Camaligan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The schools in Camaligan
Economy of Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Camaligan, Calamba City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Camaligan, Calamba City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Camaligan, Calamba City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Camaligan. This will help boost the local economy of Camaligan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Camaligan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Camaligan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Fiesta date of Camaligan
Your Story about Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Camaligan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Camaligan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Camaligan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Camaligan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Camaligan.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
Updated: September 24, 2021
Philippines — The Pharmally exec who said that the firm changed the expiry dates on medical-grade face shields delivered to the government can no longer be reached by the Senate panel looking into deficiencies in the government's coronavirus spending.
This was confirmed by Sen. Richard Gordon, who chairs the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee. "Pharmally Pharmaceutical official Krizle Mago can no longer be contacted by the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee," Gordon tweeted in Filipino on Sunday.
"During the ninth hearing, we offered her the opportunity to be given Senate protection but she said she wanted to think about it first." CONTINUE READING
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Camaligan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Camaligan, Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Laguna, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Camaligan, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Camaligan, Calamba City?
We want to give the people of Camaligan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Camaligan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Camaligan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Camaligan.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.