List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays (35) of Bais City, in Negros Oriental Province within Region VII-Central Visayas in The Philippines
Barangay I • Barangay II • Basak • Biñohon • Cabanlutan • Calasga-an • Cambagahan • Cambaguio • Cambanjao • Cambuilao • Canlargo • Capiñahan • Consolacion • Dansulan • Hangyad • Katacgahan • La Paz • Lonoy • Lo-oc • Mabunao • Manlipac • Mansangaban • Okiot • Olympia • Panala-an • Panam-angan • Rosario • Sab-ahan • San Isidro • Tagpo • Talungon • Tamisu • Tamogong • Tangculogan • Valencia
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Map location of Bais City in the Negros Oriental Province
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Oriental|
Map Locator of Negros Oriental within the Philippines
Location of Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Cabanlutan is located ....
History of Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cabanlutan
People of Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Total Population of Cabanlutan
Local Government Unit LGU of Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Elected Cabanlutan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Bandoy, Josemarie Catubay
- Barangay Kagawad : Bandoy, Josephine Ramirez
- Barangay Kagawad : Adlaon, Dieger Arapoc
- Barangay Kagawad : Econg, Felix Redulosa
- Barangay Kagawad : Cabio, Felix Jr. Baldosano
- Barangay Kagawad : Pancho, Isidro Espadilla
- Barangay Kagawad : Zerna, Baltazar Denoyo
- Barangay Kagawad : Patrocenio, Necito Bairoy
- Elected Cabanlutan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Oriental, Bais City, Cabanlutan, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Eulogio C Bandoy
- Negros Oriental, Bais City, Cabanlutan, Kagawad 1, Ludivina Z Cambio
- Negros Oriental, Bais City, Cabanlutan, Kagawad 2, Felix R Econg
- Negros Oriental, Bais City, Cabanlutan, Kagawad 3, Clint F Lee
- Negros Oriental, Bais City, Cabanlutan, Kagawad 4, Josemarie C Bandoy
- Negros Oriental, Bais City, Cabanlutan, Kagawad 5, Dieger A Adlaon
- Negros Oriental, Bais City, Cabanlutan, Kagawad 6, Nesito B Patrocenio
- Negros Oriental, Bais City, Cabanlutan, Kagawad 7, Vicenta B Econg
- Negros Oriental, Bais City, Cabanlutan, SK Chairman, Jerome Japhet V Lasmarias
Businesses in Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Cabanlutan, Bais City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Cabanlutan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Cabanlutan
Economy of Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cabanlutan, Bais City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cabanlutan, Bais City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cabanlutan, Bais City. Where does the energy source of this Bais City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cabanlutan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Cabanlutan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cabanlutan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cabanlutan
Your Story about Cabanlutan, Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Cabanlutan. You can talk about the good things in Cabanlutan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cabanlutan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Bais City, Negros Oriental supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Cabanlutan
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Cabanlutan Bais City.
Featured News of The Philippine
Updated: December 6, 2021
15 more public schools in W. Visayas join limited F2F classes.
ILOILO CITY – An additional 15 public schools from Western Visayas are joining the pilot implementation of the limited face-to-face (F2F) classes effective Monday. Hernani Escullar Jr., Department of Education Western Visayas (DepEd-6) information officer, in an interview Monday said the region submitted a list composed of 171 schools following the call of their central office to recommend more schools for the limited F2F classes on November 10. The initial result came out with 17 schools on November 30 and was again trimmed down to 15 composed of seven school offering kindergarten to Grade 3 (K-G3), six for Grades 11 to 12 (G11-12), and one each for Grades 1 to 3 and Grade 12 on December 2.
14 more BIFF members yield in Maguindanao
CAMP SIONGCO, Maguindanao – Displeased with their life as rebels, 14 members of the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF) yielded to authorities in Upi town of this province bringing with them high-powered firearms and explosives, a top military official here said Monday. Maj. Gen. Juvymax Uy, the Army’s 6th Infantry Division (6ID) commander, said the 14 BIFF gunmen voluntarily surrendered Sunday afternoon to the Army-led Joint Task Force Central (JFTC) units in Upi. Lt. Col. Jonathan Pondanera, 57th Infantry Battalion commander based in Upi, presented the surrenderers to 603rd Infantry Brigade (603rd IBde) chief Brig. Gen. Eduardo Gubat at the battalion headquarters at Camp Edwards in Barangay Mirab, Upi.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.