Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Maasin, in the Iloilo Province within Region 6-Western Visayas in the Republic of the Philippines
Abay • Abilay • Agrocel (Aguinaldo-Roxas--Celso Mayor)Pob. • Amerang • Bagacay East • Bagacay West • Bolo • Bug-ot • Bulay • Buntalan • Burak • Cabangcalan • Cabatac • Caigon • Cananghan • Canawili • Dagami • Daja • Dalusan • DELCAR Delgado - Catagenea Pob. • Inabasan • Layog • Linab • Liñagan Calsada • Liñagan Tacas • Magsaysay • Mandog • MARI Pob. (Mabini-Rizal) • Miapa • Nagba • Nasaka • Naslo-Bucao • Nasuli • Panalian • Piandaan East • Piandaan West • Pispis • Punong • Santa Rita • Sinubsuban • Siwalo • Subog • THTP Pob. (Taft-Thompson--Hughes-del Pilar) • Tigbauan • Trangka • Tubang • Tulahong • Tuy-an East • Tuy-an West • Ubian
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
Maasin within Iloilo
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iloilo, Philippines|
Map Locator of Iloilo Province
Location of Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- Buntalan is one of the Barangays of Maasin.
- Maasin is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Buntalan
People of Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- Population of Buntalan, MAASIN as of 2020 census: 907
Elected Government Officials of Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Buntalan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Buntalan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Buntalan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Buntalan, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Buntalan
Economy of Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Buntalan, Maasin you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Buntalan, Maasin, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Buntalan, Maasin. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Buntalan. This will help boost the local economy of Buntalan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Buntalan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Buntalan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Buntalan
Your Story about Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Buntalan. You can talk about the good things in Buntalan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Buntalan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Buntalan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Buntalan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Buntalan, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Buntalan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Buntalan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Buntalan.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: September 30, 2022
Biz group backs incentives for LGUs for sustainable fisheries.
DUMAGUETE CITY – The Negros Oriental Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NOCCI) is backing a proposed ordinance providing an incentive mechanism for local government units (LGUs) in the province that will adopt the ecosystems approach to fisheries management (EAFM) for sustainable fisheries. NOCCI president Edward Du told the Philippine News Agency on Friday the proposed ordinance is “not punitive” but rather a measure to encourage cities and municipalities with jurisdiction over municipal waters to use the EAFM approach by offering them incentives.
Creation of centers for juvenile offenders, drug users pushed
DAVAO CITY -- The City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO) is prioritizing two projects that will cater to female children in conflict with the law (CICL) and a halfway house for persons who just came out of drug rehabilitation centers. CSWDO chief Marlisa Gallo said Friday the initiatives are being pushed by their office under the Executive Legislative Agenda (ELA) 2023-2025.
- Upload Photos about Buntalan
- Buntalan, Maasin Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Buntalan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Buntalan, Maasin Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Buntalan, Maasin?
We want to give the people of Buntalan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Buntalan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Buntalan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Buntalan.