Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of Sierra Bullones, in the Bohol Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Abachanan • Anibongan • Bugsoc • Cahayag • Canlangit • Canta-ub • Casilay • Danicop • Dusita • La Union • Lataban • Magsaysay • Man-od • Matin-ao • Poblacion • Salvador • San Agustin • San Isidro • San Jose • San Juan • Santa Cruz • Villa Garcia
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Bugsoc Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sierra Bullones, Bohol|
Sierra Bullones Bohol
Bugsoc Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
- Bugsoc is one of the Barangays of Sierra Bullones.
- Sierra Bullones is in the Province of Bohol
- Bohol is in the Central Visayan Islands and within Region VII.
History of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bugsoc
People of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Bugsoc
Elected Government Officials of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Bugsoc Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bugsoc.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Bugsoc
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bugsoc, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
The schools in Bugsoc
Economy of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bugsoc. This will help boost the local economy of Bugsoc. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bugsoc landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bugsoc:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bugsoc
Your Story about Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
Tell your story about Bugsoc. You can talk about the good things in Bugsoc or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bugsoc. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bugsoc? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bugsoc. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bugsoc? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bugsoc? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bugsoc.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: October 1, 2022
Bacolod hotels fully booked for Masskara; P5-B revenue expected.
BACOLOD CITY – Mayor Alfredo Abelardo Benitez bared on Friday that hotels and other accommodation establishments here are already fully booked for the highlights of the Masskara Festival as he estimated PHP5 billion in revenues during the three-week festivity. “I learned that for the last week, it’s fully booked. The first and second week, 80 to 90 percent. I have asked the Department of Tourism and the head of the City Tourism Office to conduct a head count,” he said.
Zambo City bans drone-flying during Hermosa Festival
ZAMBOANGA CITY – Flying of drones over certain places, bringing of backpacks, and wearing of baseball caps are banned to ensure the safety and security of attendees in the Zamboanga Hermosa Festival that reeled off Saturday. The highlight of the Zamboanga Hermosa Festival is the feast of Our Lady of the Pillar, the most revered saint of this city, on October 12.
- Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bugsoc.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Bugsoc, Sierra Bullones?
We want to give the people of Bugsoc the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bugsoc is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bugsoc participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bugsoc.