Biliran Province, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - ARMM
Seal of the Province of Biliran
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Biliran|
Biliran Province within The Philippines
Provincial Capitol Building of Biliran
Biliran Province, Philippines
- 1 Geography of Biliran, Philippines
- 2 Location of Biliran, Philippines
- 3 History of Biliran, Philippines
- 4 People of Biliran, Philippines
- 5 Local Government Unit LGU of Biliran, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in Biliran, Philippines
- 7 Biliran, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 8 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Biliran, Philippines
- 9 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Biliran, Philippines
- 10 Schools in Biliran, Philippines
- 11 Economy of Biliran, Philippines
- 12 Natural Resources of Biliran, Philippines
- 13 Tourists Attractions of Biliran, Philippines
- 14 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Biliran, Philippines
- 15 Philippine News
- 16 Biliran News
- 17 Your Story about Biliran, Philippines
- 18 Biliran, Philippines Photo Gallery
Geography of Biliran, Philippines
Biliran is an island province just north of the island of Leyte in the Eastern Visayas region.
Location of Biliran, Philippines
Biliran is located ....
History of Biliran, Philippines
The begining of Biliran
People of Biliran, Philippines
Total Population of Biliran
Local Government Unit LGU of Biliran, Philippines
- Elected officials of Biliran Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Provincial Governor: Gerardo Jimenez Espina Jr.
- Provincial Vice-Governor: Manuel Bornillo Montejo Jr.
- House Representative: Glenn Ang Chong
- Provincial Board Members:
Businesses in Biliran, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Biliran.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links exept for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Biliran
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Biliran, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Biliran, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Biliran, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Biliran, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
- List the Mosques or Masjid in Biliran here.
- List the Catholic churches and chapels in Biliran here.
- List the Methodist churches in Biliran here.
- List the Iglesia Ni Cristo churches in Biliran here.
- List the Seventh-day Adventist churches in Biliran here.
- List the Church of Jesus Christ Latter day Saints (Mormons) churches in Biliran here.
- List the Presbyterian churches in Biliran here.
- List the Baptist churches in Biliran here.
Schools in Biliran, Philippines
The name of your school in Biliran can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Biliran, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Biliran you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Biliran, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Biliran, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Biliran. Where does the energy source of this city come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Biliran, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Biliran in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Biliran. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Biliran landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Biliran, Philippines
Every city or municipality has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Biliran.
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
Naval ties up with ABS-CBN-Cebu to help Sendong victims
- Source: http://www.pia.gov.ph/?m=1&t=1&id=69135
- By: Rodrigo S. Victoria
- December 22, 2011
NAVAL, Biliran- The local government unit (LGU) of Naval has tied up with ABS-CBN-Cebu to help the victims of typhoon ‘Sendong’ that hit Northern Mindanao and some areas in the Visayas.
Naval Vice-Mayor Redentor C. Villordon said on Wednesday, December 21, that Naval, in coordination with ABS-CBN-Cebu, is having a campaign dubbed “Operation Sendong.”
“The town has coordinated with ABS-CBN-Cebu TV anchors Leo Lastimosa and Rico Lucena, a Biliranon, in its Sagip Kapamilya program,” Villordon stressed.
Naval will accept donations from Navaleños and Biliranons, while ABS-CBN-Cebu will facilitate in transporting the donations gathered through its TV stations based in areas affected by typhoon Sendong, he added.
Villordon said that Naval started its relief efforts in December 20. He said that those who are willing to donate may course their donations to the offices of the mayor or the social welfare and development.
Cash donations from Navaleños abroad can be sent through any of the remittance outlets in Naval like Western Union in the name of LGU-Naval Mayor Susan V. Parilla, he added.
Your Story about Biliran, Philippines
Tell your story about Biliran. You can talk about the good things in Biliran or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Biliran. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Biliran.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Biliran, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Biliran Province, Philippines]]