Barangay 73, Tondo Manila, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
259 Barangays in Tondo of District One in Manila City within the National Capital Region of The Philippines
Barangay 1 • Barangay 2 • Barangay 3 • Barangay 4 • Barangay 5 • Barangay 6 • Barangay 7 • Barangay 8 • Barangay 9 • Barangay 10 • Barangay 11 • Barangay 12 • Barangay 13 • Barangay 14 • Barangay 15 • Barangay 16 • Barangay 17 • Barangay 18 • Barangay 19 • Barangay 20 • Barangay 25 • Barangay 26 • Barangay 28 • Barangay 29 • Barangay 30 • Barangay 31 • Barangay 32 • Barangay 33 • Barangay 34 • Barangay 35 • Barangay 36 • Barangay 37 • Barangay 38 • Barangay 39 • Barangay 41 • Barangay 42 • Barangay 43 • Barangay 44 • Barangay 45 • Barangay 46 • Barangay 47 • Barangay 48 • Barangay 49 • Barangay 50 • Barangay 51 • Barangay 52 • Barangay 53 • Barangay 54 • Barangay 55 • Barangay 56 • Barangay 57 • Barangay 58 • Barangay 59 • Barangay 60 • Barangay 61 • Barangay 62 • Barangay 63 • Barangay 64 • Barangay 65 • Barangay 66 • Barangay 67 • Barangay 68 • Barangay 69 • Barangay 70 • Barangay 71 • Barangay 72 • Barangay 73 • Barangay 74 • Barangay 75 • Barangay 76 • Barangay 77 • Barangay 78 • Barangay 79 • Barangay 80 • Barangay 81 • Barangay 82 • Barangay 83 • Barangay 84 • Barangay 85 • Barangay 86 • Barangay 87 • Barangay 88 • Barangay 89 • Barangay 90 • Barangay 91 • Barangay 92 • Barangay 93 • Barangay 94 • Barangay 95 • Barangay 96 • Barangay 97 • Barangay 98 • Barangay 99 • Barangay 100 • Barangay 101 • Barangay 102 • Barangay 103 • Barangay 104 • Barangay 105 • Barangay 106 • Barangay 107 • Barangay 108 • Barangay 109 • Barangay 110 • Barangay 111 • Barangay 112 • Barangay 116 • Barangay 117 • Barangay 118 • Barangay 119 • Barangay 120 • Barangay 121 • Barangay 122 • Barangay 123 • Barangay 124 • Barangay 125 • Barangay 126 • Barangay 127 • Barangay 128 • Barangay 129 • Barangay 130 • Barangay 131 • Barangay 132 • Barangay 133 • Barangay 134 • Barangay 135 • Barangay 136 • Barangay 137 • Barangay 138 • Barangay 139 • Barangay 140 • Barangay 141 • Barangay 142 • Barangay 143 • Barangay 144 • Barangay 145 • Barangay 146 • Barangay 147 • Barangay 148 • Barangay 149 • Barangay 150 • Barangay 151 • Barangay 152 • Barangay 153 • Barangay 154 • Barangay 155 • Barangay 156 • Barangay 157 • Barangay 158 • Barangay 159 • Barangay 160 • Barangay 161 • Barangay 162 • Barangay 163 • Barangay 164 • Barangay 165 • Barangay 166 • Barangay 167 • Barangay 168 • Barangay 169 • Barangay 170 • Barangay 171 • Barangay 172 • Barangay 173 • Barangay 174 • Barangay 175 • Barangay 176 • Barangay 177 • Barangay 178 • Barangay 179 • Barangay 180 • Barangay 181 • Barangay 182 • Barangay 183 • Barangay 184 • Barangay 185 • Barangay 186 • Barangay 187 • Barangay 188 • Barangay 189 • Barangay 190 • Barangay 191 • Barangay 192 • Barangay 193 • Barangay 194 • Barangay 195 • Barangay 196 • Barangay 197 • Barangay 198 • Barangay 199 • Barangay 200 • Barangay 201 • Barangay 202 • Barangay 202-A • Barangay 203 • Barangay 204 • Barangay 205 • Barangay 206 • Barangay 207 • Barangay 208 • Barangay 209 • Barangay 210 • Barangay 211 • Barangay 212 • Barangay 213 • Barangay 214 • Barangay 215 • Barangay 216 • Barangay 217 • Barangay 218 • Barangay 219 • Barangay 220 • Barangay 221 • Barangay 222 • Barangay 223 • Barangay 224 • Barangay 225 • Barangay 226 • Barangay 227 • Barangay 228 • Barangay 229 • Barangay 230 • Barangay 231 • Barangay 232 • Barangay 233 • Barangay 234 • Barangay 235 • Barangay 236 • Barangay 237 • Barangay 238 • Barangay 239 • Barangay 240 • Barangay 241 • Barangay 242 • Barangay 243 • Barangay 244 • Barangay 245 • Barangay 246 • Barangay 247 • Barangay 248 • Barangay 249 • Barangay 250 • Barangay 251 • Barangay 252 • Barangay 253 • Barangay 254 • Barangay 255 • Barangay 256 • Barangay 257 • Barangay 258 • Barangay 259 • Barangay 260 • Barangay 261 • Barangay 262 • Barangay 263 • Barangay 264 • Barangay 265 • Barangay 266 • Barangay 267
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Manila City|
Manila City is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
NCR within Luzon
- 1 Location of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 2 History of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 3 People of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 6 Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Barangay 73, Tondo?
- 19 Barangay 73, Tondo Photo and Image Gallery
Location of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- Barangay 73 is one of the Barangays of Tondo.
- Tondo is in the City of Manila
- The City of Manila is in National Capital Region – Central Luzon.
History of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Barangay 73
People of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
Total Population of Barangay 73
Elected Government Officials of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- Elected Barangay 73 Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City Of Manila, Tondo I/II 73, Barangay Chairman, Fernando A. Ansay
- City Of Manila, Tondo I/II 73, Kagawad 1, Virgilio T. Gamboa
- City Of Manila, Tondo I/II 73, Kagawad 2, Rosemarie I. Samonte
- City Of Manila, Tondo I/II 73, Kagawad 3, Samson A. Del Rosario
- City Of Manila, Tondo I/II 73, Kagawad 4, Crisostomo S. Salvatierra Jr.
- City Of Manila, Tondo I/II 73, Kagawad 5, Lourdes E. Paglicawan
- City Of Manila, Tondo I/II 73, Kagawad 6, Romeo G. Imperial
- City Of Manila, Tondo I/II 73, Kagawad 7, Jusardo A. Rivera
- City Of Manila, Tondo I/II 73, SK Chairman, Elyse G. Reyes
- We are inviting the SK Chairman to adopt this barangay page.
Businesses in Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Barangay 73.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Barangay 73. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Barangay 73
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Barangay 73, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Barangay 73
Economy of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Barangay 73, Tondo you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Barangay 73, Tondo, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Barangay 73, Tondo. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Barangay 73. This will help boost the local economy of Barangay 73. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Barangay 73 landmarks here.
- Places to see in Barangay 73:
Fiestas and Traditions of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Barangay 73
Your Story about Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
Tell your story about Barangay 73. You can talk about the good things in Barangay 73 or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Barangay 73. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Barangay 73? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Barangay 73. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Barangay 73, Tondo, Manila City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Barangay 73? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Barangay 73? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Barangay 73.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Barangay 73, Tondo?
We want to give the people of Barangay 73 the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Barangay 73 is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Barangay 73 participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Barangay 73.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Barangay 73.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Barangay 73, Tondo Manila Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Tondo, Manila City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Manila City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Barangay 73, Tondo Manila, Philippines]]