Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Dapitan City, in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region 9 of The Philippines
Aliguay • Antipolo • Aseniero • Ba-ao • Bagting (Pob.) • Banbanan • Banonong (Pob.) • Barcelona • Baylimango • Burgos • Canlucani • Carang • Cawa-cawa (Pob.) • Dampalan • Daro • Dawo (Pob.) • Diwa-an • Guimputlan • Hilltop • Ilaya • Kauswagan • Larayan • Linabo (Pob.) • Liyang • Maria Cristina • Maria Uray • Masidlakon • Matagobtob (Talisay) • Napo • Opao • Oro • Owaon • Oyan • Polo • Potol (Pob.) • Potungan • San Francisco • San Nicolas • San Pedro • San Vicente • Santa Cruz (Pob.) • Santo Niño • Sicayab Bocana • Sigayan • Silinog • Sinonoc • Sulangon • Tag-olo • Taguilon • Tamion
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines|
Location of Dapitan City
Please upload Picture
Location of Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Banbanan is located ....
History of Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Banbanan
People of Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Banbanan
Local Government Unit LGU of Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Elected Banbanan Officers for the term of 2010-2013:
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dapitan City, Banbanan, Pb, George B. Olario
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dapitan City, Banbanan, Sbm 1, Eutemio E. Bulay-Og
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dapitan City, Banbanan, Sbm 2, Junifel K. Caste
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dapitan City, Banbanan, Sbm 3, Joseph Garem B. Cagatan
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dapitan City, Banbanan, Sbm 4, Edwin M. Dabodabo
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dapitan City, Banbanan, Sbm 5, Uldarico B. Sumagang
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dapitan City, Banbanan, Sbm 6, Gregorio B. Sumagang Jr.
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dapitan City, Banbanan, Sbm 7, Jesus D. Bala
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Dapitan City, Banbanan, Skc, Mary Lovely B. Cagatan
Businesses in Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Real Estate for Sale in Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Banbanan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The schools in Banbanan
Economy of Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Banbanan, Dapitan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Banbanan, Dapitan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Banbanan, Dapitan City. Where does the energy source of this Dapitan City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Banbanan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Banbanan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Banbanan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Banbanan
Your Story about Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Banbanan. You can talk about the good things in Banbanan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Banbanan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Dapitan City, Province of Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Dapitan City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Banbanan, Dapitan City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Banbanan, Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.