Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
Barangays of Island Garden City of Samal, in the Davao del Norte Province within Region 11 in the Republic of The Philippines
Adecor • Anonang • Aumbay • Aundanao • Balet • Bandera • Caliclic • Camudmud • Catagman • Cawag • Cogon • Cogon Talicod • Dadatan • Del Monte • Guilon • Kanaan • Kinawitnon • Libertad • Libuak • Licup • Limao • Linosutan • Mambago-A • Mambago-B • Miranda • Moncado • Pangubatan • Peñaplata • Poblacion • San Agustin • San Antonio • San Isidro Babak • San Isidro Kaputian • San Jose • San Miguel • San Remigio • Santa Cruz • Santo Niño • Sion • Tagbaobo • Tagbay • Tagbitan-ag • Tagdaliao • Tagpopongan • Tambo • Toril
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Map location of Island Garden City of Samal within Davao del Norte
Map location of Island Garden City of Samal
Davao del Norte within the Island of Muslim Mindanao
- 1 Location of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 2 History of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 3 People of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 6 Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Balet, Island Garden City of Samal?
- 19 Balet, Island Garden City of Samal Photo Gallery
- 20 Disclaimer
Location of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- Balet is one of the Barangays of Island Garden City of Samal.
- Island Garden City of Samal is in the Province of Davao del Norte .
- The Davao del Norte province is within Region XI in the island of mindanao.
History of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Balet
People of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Balet
Elected Government Officials of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
|The barangay election of May 14, 2018 is over. The COMELEC is supposed to make the election results PUBLICLY available as President Duterte promised. Will they? Over 500,000 officials were elected. It is June 12, 2019 (over a year after the election) and their names are still hidden from the public. Made available only to the specific LGU. Election and Barangay Affairs Department (EBAD): Director Teopisto E. Elnas, Jr. does not reply to our emails. firstname.lastname@example.org (02-525-9298)|
Be a good citizen and SHARE public information. Please message the election result of this barangay to email@example.com or Facebook . The names of the officials will be listed below.
- Elected Officers of Balet for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected Balet Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Davao Del Norte, Island Garden City Of Samal, Balet, Barangay Chairman, Loreta B Alberto
- Davao Del Norte, Island Garden City Of Samal, Balet, Kagawad 1, Daniel C Mahinay
- Davao Del Norte, Island Garden City Of Samal, Balet, Kagawad 2, Celestino S Dengo Sr
- Davao Del Norte, Island Garden City Of Samal, Balet, Kagawad 3, Primo L Felipas
- Davao Del Norte, Island Garden City Of Samal, Balet, Kagawad 4, Junel K Monderondo
- Davao Del Norte, Island Garden City Of Samal, Balet, Kagawad 5, Domer P Englis
- Davao Del Norte, Island Garden City Of Samal, Balet, Kagawad 6, Arlen D Lanurias
- Davao Del Norte, Island Garden City Of Samal, Balet, Kagawad 7, Elmundo M Callego
- Davao Del Norte, Island Garden City Of Samal, Balet, SK Chairman, Rogielhen C Israel
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
Businesses in Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Balet.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Balet. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Balet
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Balet, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
The schools in Balet
Economy of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Balet. This will help boost the local economy of Balet. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Balet landmarks here.
- Places to see in Balet:
Fiestas and Traditions of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Balet
Your Story about Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Balet. You can talk about the good things in Balet or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Balet. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Balet? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Balet. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Balet? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Balet? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Balet.
- DSCP holds 2019 midyear ranking competition
- Monday, July 15, 2019 4:00 am
- The DanceSport Council of the Philippines, Inc. (DSCPI) headed by President Becky Garcia will hold the 2019 DSCPI Midyear Ranking and Competition at the Ballroom Hall of Valle Verde Country Club, Pasig City on July 20, 2019.
- Garcia said she’s expecting 400 DanceSports athletes who will be joining the ranking competition backed by the Philippine Sports Commission, Philippine Olympic Committee, Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation, Flawless, Dance Results Philippines, Like-FM 105.9, Studio AK and The Greenery Bulacan ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines eyes air talks with Jordan, Morocco
- Monday, July 15, 2019
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippines plans to hold air talks with Jordan and Morocco this year to strengthen diplomatic ties and prepare for potential air services agreements with these countries in the future.
- “Most of the air talks this year are more of in the nature of diplomatic commitments. Morocco is asking us. Jordan is asking us. Many countries which are not really in our radar,” Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) executive director Carmelo Arcilla said ........... Full Story»
- PNOC, Ratio ink exploration deal
- Sunday, July 14, 2019
- STATE-RUN Philippine National Oil Co. (PNOC) and Israeli firm Ratio Petroleum Ltd. signed a non-binding agreement to explore petroleum resources in the Philippines, the Department of Energy (DoE) said.
- In a statement on Friday, the DoE said the memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed by both parties seeks to establish cooperation for the exploration and development of oil and gas resources in the country, including the entrance of PNOC to Service Contract (SC) 76 based on terms to be mutually agreed upon ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Balet, Island Garden City of Samal?
We want to give the people of Balet the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Balet is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Balet participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Balet.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Balet.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Balet, Island Garden City of Samal Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Davao del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Balet, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.