List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Visit to help propagate the
Agoo, La Union, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Ambitacay • Balawarte • Capas • Consolacion (Pob.) • Macalva Central • Macalva Norte • Macalva Sur • Nazareno • Purok • San Agustin East • San Agustin Norte • San Agustin Sur • San Antonino • San Antonio • San Francisco • San Isidro • San Joaquin Norte • San Joaquin Sur • San Jose Norte • San Jose Sur • San Juan • San Julian Central • San Julian East • San Julian Norte • San Julian West • San Manuel Norte • San Manuel Sur • San Marcos • San Miguel • San Nicolas Central (Pob.) • San Nicolas East • San Nicolas Norte (Pob.) • San Nicolas Sur (Pob.) • San Nicolas West • San Pedro • San Roque East • San Roque West • San Vicente Norte • San Vicente Sur • Santa Ana • Santa Barbara (Pob.) • Santa Fe • Santa Maria • Santa Monica • Santa Rita (Nalinac) • Santa Rita East • Santa Rita Norte • Santa Rita Sur • Santa Rita West
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the La Union province within Region I in the Republic of The Philippines
Agoo || Aringay || Bacnotan || Bagulin || Balaoan || Bangar || Bauang || Burgos || Caba || Luna || Naguilian || Pugo || Rosario || San Gabriel || San Juan || Santo Tomas || Santol || Sudipen || Tubao
Cities in the Province of La Union: San Fernando City (Capital)
Agoo, La Union Municipality Seal
Please upload Picture
Agoo within La Union
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of La Union|
Map of La Union Province in the Island of Luzon
Municipality Hall of Agoo, La Union
Geography of Agoo, La Union, Philippines
Geography of Agoo
Location of Agoo, La Union, Philippines
History of Agoo, La Union, Philippines
The beginning of Agoo
People of Agoo, La Union, Philippines
Total Population of Agoo
Local Government Unit LGU of Agoo, La Union, Philippines
- Elected officials of Agoo for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Sandra Young Eriguel
- Vice-Mayor: Jaime Aldaba Boado Jr.
Barangay Elected Officials of Agoo, La Union
Businesses in Agoo, La Union, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Agoo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Agoo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Agoo, La Union, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Agoo, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agoo, La Union, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Agoo, La Union, Philippines
The name of your school in Agoo can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Agoo, La Union, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Agoo you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Agoo, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Agoo, La Union, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Agoo, La Union, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Agoo in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Agoo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Agoo landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Agoo, La Union, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Agoo.
Your Story about Agoo, La Union, Philippines
Tell your story about Agoo. You can talk about the good things in Agoo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Agoo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agoo.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Agoo, La Union Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:La Union, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Agoo, La Union, Philippines]]