Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Barangays of San Juan in the Abra province within Region 14-CAR of The Philippines
Abualan • Ba-ug • Badas • Cabcaborao • Colabaoan • Culiong • Daoidao • Guimba • Lam-ag • Lumobang • Nangobongan • Pattaoig • Poblacion North • Poblacion South • Quidaoen • Sabangan • Silet • Supi-il • Tagaytay
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
San Juan, Abra
Location of Municipalities within the province of Abra
Abra Province within The Philippines
- 1 Location of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 2 History of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 3 People of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 6 Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Abualan, San Juan Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Abualan, San Juan?
- 20 Disclaimer
Location of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- Abualan is one of the Barangays of San Juan.
- San Juan is in the Province of Abra
- Abra is in the island of Luzon and within Region XIV.
History of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abualan
People of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Total Population of Abualan
Elected Government Officials of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Abualan for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : Joseph Bosas Timbreza
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- Agripina Pilor Buentipo
- Marcos Bosas Timbreza
- Susana Turqueza Tolentino
- Geronimo Timbreza Tolentino Jr.
- Genoveva Blen Balaoro
- Mary Jane Turqueza Timbreza
- Susana Bayubay Tugadi
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: Joseph Bosas Timbreza
- SK kagawad:
- Abualan Elected Officers for the term of 2013-2016
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Punong Barangay (Captain-Chairman): Benedicto Timbreza Tuscano
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad -Councilor 1: Marcos Bosas Timbreza
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad -Councilor 2: Genoveva Blen Balaoro
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad -Councilor 3: Geronimo Jr. Eza Tolentino
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad -Councilor 4: Agripina Pilor Buentipo
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad -Councilor 5: Mary Jane Ueza Timbreza
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad -Councilor 6: Susana Bayubay Tugadi
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad -Councilor 7: Susana Turqueza Tolentino
- Elected Abualan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Genoveva B Balaoro
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Geronimo T Tolentino JR
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Mary T Molina
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Joseph A Turqueza
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Marcos B Timbreza
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Joefer T Fabriga
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Asteria B Bragas
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Benedicto T Tuscano
- ABRA, SAN JUAN, ABUALAN: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Leihannie B Tuscano
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
Businesses in Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Abualan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Abualan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abualan, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
The schools in Abualan
Economy of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abualan, San Juan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abualan, San Juan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abualan, San Juan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abualan. This will help boost the local economy of Abualan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abualan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abualan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abualan
Your Story about Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Tell your story about Abualan. You can talk about the good things in Abualan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abualan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abualan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abualan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abualan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abualan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abualan.
- DSCP holds 2019 midyear ranking competition
- Monday, July 15, 2019 4:00 am
- The DanceSport Council of the Philippines, Inc. (DSCPI) headed by President Becky Garcia will hold the 2019 DSCPI Midyear Ranking and Competition at the Ballroom Hall of Valle Verde Country Club, Pasig City on July 20, 2019.
- Garcia said she’s expecting 400 DanceSports athletes who will be joining the ranking competition backed by the Philippine Sports Commission, Philippine Olympic Committee, Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation, Flawless, Dance Results Philippines, Like-FM 105.9, Studio AK and The Greenery Bulacan ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines eyes air talks with Jordan, Morocco
- Monday, July 15, 2019
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippines plans to hold air talks with Jordan and Morocco this year to strengthen diplomatic ties and prepare for potential air services agreements with these countries in the future.
- “Most of the air talks this year are more of in the nature of diplomatic commitments. Morocco is asking us. Jordan is asking us. Many countries which are not really in our radar,” Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) executive director Carmelo Arcilla said ........... Full Story»
- PNOC, Ratio ink exploration deal
- Sunday, July 14, 2019
- STATE-RUN Philippine National Oil Co. (PNOC) and Israeli firm Ratio Petroleum Ltd. signed a non-binding agreement to explore petroleum resources in the Philippines, the Department of Energy (DoE) said.
- In a statement on Friday, the DoE said the memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed by both parties seeks to establish cooperation for the exploration and development of oil and gas resources in the country, including the entrance of PNOC to Service Contract (SC) 76 based on terms to be mutually agreed upon ........... Full Story»
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abualan, San Juan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Abualan, San Juan, Abra Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Juan, Abra Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Abra, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Abualan, San Juan, Abra, Philippines]]=
Why Z-Wiki Abualan, San Juan?
We want to give the people of Abualan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abualan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abualan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abualan.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.