Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
Abogado • Acocolao • Aduas • Apulid • Balaoang • Barang (Borang) • Brillante • Burgos • Cabayaoasan • Canan • Carino • Cayanga • Colibangbang • Coral • Dapdap • Estacion • Mabilang • Manaois • Matalapitap • Nagmisaan • Nancamarinan • Nipaco • Patalan • Poblacion Norte • Poblacion Sur • Rang-ayan • Salumague • Samput • San Carlos • San Isidro • San Juan de Milla • Santa Ines • Sinigpit • Tablang • Ventenilla
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Paniqui in the Tarlac Province
Map locator of Tarlac Province
- 1 Location of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 2 History of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 3 People of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 6 Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Abogado, Paniqui?
- 19 Abogado, Paniqui Photo Gallery
Location of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- Abogado is one of the Barangays of Paniqui.
- Paniqui is in the Province of Tarlac
- Tarlac is within Region III in Central Luzon.
History of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abogado
People of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
Total Population of Abogado
Elected Government Officials of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- Elected Abogado Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Tarlac, Paniqui, Abogado, Barangay Chairman, Almario P Abril
- Tarlac, Paniqui, Abogado, Kagawad 1, Benvelio L Bondoc
- Tarlac, Paniqui, Abogado, Kagawad 2, Pepito M Manuel
- Tarlac, Paniqui, Abogado, Kagawad 3, Noel L Apostol
- Tarlac, Paniqui, Abogado, Kagawad 4, Ramonchito I Mejia
- Tarlac, Paniqui, Abogado, Kagawad 5, Rolly L Palarca
- Tarlac, Paniqui, Abogado, Kagawad 6, Joenel M Pangilinan
- Tarlac, Paniqui, Abogado, Kagawad 7, Mario D Magtoto
- Tarlac, Paniqui, Abogado, SK Chairman, Ma. Cristina V Diaz
Businesses in Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abogado, you can list that property for Properties For Sale FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
The schools in Abogado
Economy of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abogado, Paniqui you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abogado, Paniqui, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abogado, Paniqui. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abogado. This will help boost the local economy of Abogado. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abogado landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abogado:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abogado
Your Story about Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
Tell your story about Abogado. You can talk about the good things in Abogado or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abogado. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abogado? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abogado. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abogado? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abogado? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abogado.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Abogado, Paniqui?
We want to give the people of Abogado the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abogado is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abogado participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abogado.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abogado.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Abogado, Paniqui Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Paniqui, Tarlac Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Tarlac, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Abogado, Paniqui, Tarlac, Philippines]]