Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Barangays of Maasin, in the Iloilo Province within Region 6-Western Visayas in the Republic of the Philippines
Abay • Abilay • Agrocel (Aguinaldo-Roxas--Celso Mayor)Pob. • Amerang • Bagacay East • Bagacay West • Bolo • Bug-ot • Bulay • Buntalan • Burak • Cabangcalan • Cabatac • Caigon • Cananghan • Canawili • Dagami • Daja • Dalusan • DELCAR Delgado - Catagenea Pob. • Inabasan • Layog • Linab • Liñagan Calsada • Liñagan Tacas • Magsaysay • Mandog • MARI Pob. (Mabini-Rizal) • Miapa • Nagba • Nasaka • Naslo-Bucao • Nasuli • Panalian • Piandaan East • Piandaan West • Pispis • Punong • Santa Rita • Sinubsuban • Siwalo • Subog • THTP Pob. (Taft-Thompson--Hughes-del Pilar) • Tigbauan • Trangka • Tubang • Tulahong • Tuy-an East • Tuy-an West • Ubian
Maasin within Iloilo
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iloilo, Philippines|
Map Locator of Iloilo Province
- 1 Location of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 2 History of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 3 People of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 6 Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Abay, Maasin Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Abay, Maasin?
Location of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- Abay is one of the Barangays of Maasin.
- Maasin is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abay
People of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Abay
Elected Government Officials of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Abay Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Abay.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Abay
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abay, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Abay
Economy of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abay, Maasin you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abay, Maasin, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abay, Maasin. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abay. This will help boost the local economy of Abay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abay landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abay:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abay
Your Story about Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Abay. You can talk about the good things in Abay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abay? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abay. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abay, Maasin, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abay? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abay? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abay.
- PSL-Swimming Pinas tilt unfolds in Cavite
- Saturday, May 25, 2019
- Some of the country’s top young swimmers will compete in the 159th Philippine Swimming League (PSL)-Swimming Pinas National Series – TRY Long Course Swim Championship beginning today at the Vermosa Sports Hub in Imus, Cavite.
- More than 500 tankers have confirmed attendance in the two-day meet including those from General Santos, Dipolog, Davao, Cagayan, Quezon, Cavite, Laguna and Mindoro ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Peso strengthens further ahead of US data, RRR cuts
- Saturday, May 25, 2019
- THE PESO strengthened further against the dollar on Friday ahead of US data and the implementation of the first wave of reductions in banks’ reserve requirement ratios (RRR).
- The local currency closed at P52.16 against the greenback on Friday, higher by 34 centavos versus its previous finish of P52.50 per dollar ........... Full Story»
- Peso strengthens as market on wait-and-see mode on global uncertainty
- Friday, May 24, 2019
- The Philippine peso strengthened against the US dollar on Thursday, as the market was on a wait-and-see mode given uncertainty in the global economy.
- The local currency gained 3 centavos to close at P52.50:$1 versus Wednesday's P52.53:$1 ........... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Abay
- Abay, Maasin Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abay.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Abay, Maasin Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Abay, Maasin?
We want to give the people of Abay the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abay is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abay participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abay.