List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines. - Why Islam want to govern the Philippines.
Barangays of San Jose City, in the Province of Nueva Ecija within Region 3-Central Luzon of The Philippines
A. Pascual • Abar • Abar Ist • Bagong Sikat • Caanawan • Calaocan • Camanacsacan • Canuto Ramos • Crisanto Sanchez • Culaylay • Dizol • Ferdinand E. Marcos • Kaliwanagan • Kita-Kita • Malasin • Manicla • Palestina • Parang Mangga • Pinili • Porais • Rafael Rueda • Raymundo Eugenio • San Agustin • San Juan • San Mauricio • Santo Niño • Santo Niño 2nd • Santo Niño 3rd • Santo Tomas • Sibut • Sinipit Bubon • Tabulac • Tayabo • Tondod • Tulat • Villa Floresca • Villa Joson • Villa Marina
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Jose City, Nueva Ecija|
Nueva Ecija with San Jose City
Nueva Ecija Philippines
Please Upload Picture
Location of Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Abar is located ....
History of Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abar
People of Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Total Population of Abar
Local Government Unit LGU of Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials for the term of 2013-2016
- Result not yet available as of 15 OCTOBER 2014.You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected barangay officials of Abar for the term of 2010-2013
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Abar 2Nd, Barangay Chairman, Cornelia T. Catalan Sr.
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Abar 2Nd, Kagawad 1, Generosa G Cleofas
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Abar 2Nd, Kagawad 2, Jerold V Aquino
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Abar 2Nd, Kagawad 3, Warlito T. Sampilo
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Abar 2Nd, Kagawad 4, Mariolito P Asuncion
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Abar 2Nd, Kagawad 5, Emmanuel R Catalan
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Abar 2Nd, Kagawad 6, Nora B Español
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Abar 2Nd, Kagawad 7, Arsenio T. Villanueva
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Abar 2Nd, SK Chairman, Joseph R Aquino
Businesses in Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Real Estate for Sale in Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Abar, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The schools in Abar
Economy of Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abar, San Jose City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abar, San Jose City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abar, San Jose City. Where does the energy source of this San Jose City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abar in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Abar. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abar landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abar
Your Story about Abar, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Tell your story about Abar. You can talk about the good things in Abar or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abar. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Abar
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Abar, San Jose City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.