List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Abang-abang • Agsing • Atabay • Bagsakan • Baguingin-Lanot • Bagumbayan-Ilajas • Balabago • Ban-ag • Bancal • Ba-ong • Binalud • Bugang • Buhay • Bulod • Cabacanan Proper • Cabacanan Rizal • Cagay • Coline • Coline-Dalag • Cunsad • Cuyad • Dalid • Dao • Gines • Ginomoy • Ingwan • Laylayan • Lico • Luan-luan • Malamboy-Bondolan • Malamhay • Mambawi • Manasa • Manduyog • Pajo • Pianda-an Norte • Pianda-an Sur • Poblacion • Punong • Quinaspan • Sinamay • Sulong • Taban-Manguining • Tabug • Tarug • Tugaslon • Ubodan • Ugbo • Ulay-Bugang • Ulay-Hinablan • Umingan
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Dietary supplement is a product that contains vitamins, minerals, herbs or other botanicals, amino acids, enzymes, and/or other ingredients intended to supplement the diet. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has special labeling requirements for dietary supplements and treats them as foods, not drugs.
Alimodian within Iloilo
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iloilo, Philippines|
Map Locator of Iloilo Province
Herbal Medicine, Heals Naturally and Maintains good health! Allows us to live Long and Prosper! We are one with Flora. Throughout time humans and the animal kingdom have relied on the healing power of herbs. We used them in several ways: we have ingested them, rubbed them on our bodies, bathed in them, even used them in our cooking to flavor our foods.Herbal Medicine, Heals Naturally and Maintains good health! Allows us to live Long and Prosper! We are one with Flora. Throughout time humans and the animal kingdom have relied on the healing power of herbs. We used them in several ways: we have ingested them, rubbed them on our bodies, bathed in them, even used them in our cooking to flavor our foods.
Location of Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- Abang-abang is one of the Barangays of Alimodian.
- Alimodian is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abang-abang
People of Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Abang-abang
Elected Government Officials of Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Abang-abang Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Abang-Abang, Barangay Chairman, Jasin A Amba-An
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Abang-Abang, Kagawad 1, Venancio A Canuto
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Abang-Abang, Kagawad 2, Gorgania C Cabaña
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Abang-Abang, Kagawad 3, Joh Nel C Quillo
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Abang-Abang, Kagawad 4, Brian A Anadon
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Abang-Abang, Kagawad 5, Mary Jane S Canogoran
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Abang-Abang, Kagawad 6, Alfritz Q Caguimbay
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Abang-Abang, Kagawad 7, Fidel A Gabayeron
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Abang-Abang, SK Chairman, Yvan C Canuto
Businesses in Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Abang-abang.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Abang-abang
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abang-abang, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Abang-abang
Economy of Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abang-abang, Alimodian you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abang-abang, Alimodian, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abang-abang, Alimodian. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abang-abang. This will help boost the local economy of Abang-abang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abang-abang landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abang-abang:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abang-abang
Your Story about Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Abang-abang. You can talk about the good things in Abang-abang or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abang-abang. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abang-abang? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abang-abang. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abang-abang, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abang-abang? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abang-abang? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abang-abang.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: January 23, 2022
More Cagayan green-gray infra to control riverbank erosion pushed.
TUGUEGARAO CITY – Village officials of Baggao town in Cagayan province are encouraged to plant bamboo and indigenous species to protect the riverbank against further erosion. The site is one of the priority areas for rehabilitation of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) and the local government due to the confluence of the Paranan River and the Agaman River which has caused severe river erosion. This, as the Regional Build Back Better Task Force (RBBBTF) members have monitored the green-gray infrastructure already put up by the government to help protect the Cagayan River and avoid future floods.
Caraga logs over 800 new Covid-19 cases, 108 recoveries
BUTUAN CITY – The Caraga Region added 810 new cases to its coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) tally over the weekend. The Department of Health in Region 13 (DOH-13) on Sunday also reported 108 new recoveries that padded the overall count to 47,746 out of 52,914 since the pandemic began in March 2020. “With the 810 new cases, Caraga Region now has a total of 3,251 active Covid-19 cases,” the DOH-13 report said. Agusan del Sur recorded the highest number of new infections on Saturday with 164, followed by Surigao del Sur with 153, Agusan del Norte (89), Surigao del Norte (29), and Dinagat Islands. Among cities, 203 new cases were reported here, 47 in Bislig, 41 in Surigao, 34 in Cabadbaran, 33 in Tandag, and 15 in Bayugan.
- Upload Photos about Abang-abang
- Abang-abang, Alimodian Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abang-abang.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Abang-abang, Alimodian Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Abang-abang, Alimodian?
We want to give the people of Abang-abang the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abang-abang is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abang-abang participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abang-abang.