Abaca, Tobias Fornier (DAO), Antique, Philippines
Barangays of Tobias Fornier, in the Antique, Province within Region VI-Western Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Abaca • Aras-Asan • Arobo • Atabay • Atiotes • Bagumbayan • Balloscas • Balud • Barasanan A • Barasanan B • Barasanan C • Bariri • Camandagan • Cato-ogan • Danawan • Diclum • Fatima • Gamad • Igbalogo • Igbangcal-A • Igbangcal-B • Igbangcal-C • Igcabuad • Igcadac • Igcado • Igcalawagan • Igcapuyas • Igcasicad (San Pedro) • Igdalaguit • Igdanlog • Igdurarog • Igtugas • Lawigan • Lindero • Manaling (Cata-an) • Masayo • Nagsubuan • Nasuli-A (San Ramon) • Opsan (San Jose) • Paciencia • Poblacion Norte • Poblacion Sur • Portillo • Quezon • Salamague (Santa Maria) • Santo Tomas • Tacbuyan • Tene • Villaflor • Ysulat
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Tobias Fornier, Antique
Location of Antique within the Philippines
- 1 Location of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 2 History of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 3 People of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 6 Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Abaca, Tobias Fornier Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Abaca, Tobias Fornier?
Location of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- Abaca is one of the Barangays of Tobias Fornier.
- Tobias Fornier is in the Province of Antique
- Antique is in the island of Panay and within Region VI.
History of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
The name of the barangay came from the banana-like plant called the abaca.
Abaca fiber drying and abaca plants
People of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
Total Population of Abaca
Elected Government Officials of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- Elected Abaca Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Abaca, Barangay Chairman, Dindo John D Lignig
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Abaca, Kagawad 1, Rafael A Tarroja Jr.
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Abaca, Kagawad 2, Ric B Pagunsan
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Abaca, Kagawad 3, Agafe P Balanza
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Abaca, Kagawad 4, Teresa N Estimo
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Abaca, Kagawad 5, Maria Gena S Minerva
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Abaca, Kagawad 6, Jose P Baguna
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Abaca, Kagawad 7, Melrose A Baguna
- Antique, Tobias Fornier, Abaca, SK Chairman, Kendra Mae M Sasi
Businesses in Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abaca, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
The schools in Abaca
Economy of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abaca, Tobias Fornier you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abaca, Tobias Fornier. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abaca. This will help boost the local economy of Abaca. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abaca landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abaca:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abaca
Your Story about Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
Tell your story about Abaca. You can talk about the good things in Abaca or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abaca. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abaca? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abaca. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abaca, Tobias Fornier, Antique, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abaca? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abaca? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abaca.
- Diaz, national athletes back Bandana Run
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:47 am
- The country’s leading national athletes, led by Rio Olympics silver medallist Hidilyn Diaz and athletes from Go For Gold, are expected to participate in the Fit.ph Bandana Run 2019 scheduled for Saturday, May 25 at Philippine Army Camp in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
- “Let’s run with a purpose. Let’s help these kids with cancer who are now fighting for their lives,” said Karen Tanchanco-Caballero, one of the organizers of the Bandana Run, during her appearance in the 22nd TOPS “Usapang Sports” at the National Press Club in Intramuros last May 16 ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PH, SoKor vow to strengthen economic ties
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- The Philippines remains committed to strengthen its partnership with South Korea in the light of the latter’s plan to expand assistance to the Association of Southeast Asian Nation (Asean).
- Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez expressed to delegates from the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) led by its president Lee Mikyung the Philippines’ appreciation over KOICA’s support for the government’s efforts to enhance the use of digital technology in improving tax administration through its support for the electronic invoicing and receipts system of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) ........... Full Story»
- Philippines now in longest dollar inflow winning streak since 2013
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- MANILA, Philippines – Net dollar inflows into the Philippine economy surged to their highest level in almost six years due to a trifecta of substantial remittances from overseas Filipino workers, and a surge of both short- and long-term investments into the country.
- More importantly, the strong performance of the country’s balance of payments (BOP) — the aggregate net value of all transactions for goods and services with the rest of the world — in the first four months of the year marks the longest streak of foreign currency inflows outdoing outflows since 2014 ........... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Abaca
- Abaca, Tobias Fornier Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abaca.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Abaca, Tobias Fornier Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Abaca, Tobias Fornier Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Abaca, Tobias Fornier?
We want to give the people of Abaca the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abaca is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abaca participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abaca.