Not Islamophobia, just the truth.
The Philippines claims to be a Christian country and that it has the freedom of religion and upholds the “separation of church and state”. Yet the Philippine government blatantly violates its constitutional mandate to uphold the separation of church and state by financing the religion of Islam.
A Filipino(a) does not have to be born indigenous to be indigenous, just be a Muslim and he/she is automatically an indigenous Filipino. Amazing!
Ask the religious leaders and politicians of the Philippines for their opinion on the “separation of church and state“, their answer is: “It’s working just fine”. Then you ask them, “is it a violation of the constitution of the Philippines for the government to financially support the Muslims (Islam) and not other religions?”
Their answer: “No, the government does not support Islam”. Then you ask them about the budget for the “ARMM (Bangsamoro) and NCMF”. Oh! they say. That’s ok because the Muslims are indigenous people here in the Philippines. OMG!!
Even the Catholic church leaders specially the Jesuits, totally support the financing of the religion of Islam in the Philippines. Why? Because, the Catholic church has schools and they do not want to lose business by pushing away Muslim students. The 5 Jesuit presidents of the 5 Jesuit universities in the Philippines went as far as to sign a petition to the government supporting the creation of the Islamic nation within the Philippines (Bangsamoro).
The Philippines is the only country in the world (85% Catholic), that created five(5) laws “favoring”, “respecting” and “financing” the religion of Islam. Then made it unlawful to finance any other religion. The only country in the world that has a government commission that caters to Muslims only, for the hajj, for madrasas, and the spread of Islam at government’s expense, paid by the taxes of non-muslims.
- February 4, 1977: Immediately after the Tripoli Agreement, Presidential Decree 1083 was signed, effectively upholding Sharia law in the Philippines. This law upheld the FINANCING of Islam in the Philippines and it gave the Muslims the impetus to push forward on the move to take back the Philippines.
- 1989 Organic Act: Republic Act No. 6734 August 1, 1989, creating the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao – ARMM. Finally the Muslims managed to have the Philippines not just finance them but now also give them a territory. The propaganda is working and the push continues. From 5.7 hectares in 1965 to 4 provinces, so far so good.
- 2010 NCMF: Constant lobbying by the muslim leaders finally caused the final approval On February 18, 2010, Republic Act No.9997 which Created the National Commission of Muslim Filipinos (NCMF). This Act which is a consolidation of Senate Bill No. 3482 and House Bill No. 4253 was finally passed by the Senate and the House of Representatives on December 16, 2009. This was the evolution of the CNI in 1957 to the SPDA in 1975, to OMACC in 1985, to OMA in 1987 and to finally the NCMF in 1987. The NCMF has the mandate from the president to spread Islam throughout the Philippines with the financial support from the government. This commission serves only Muslims. The FINANCING of the religion of ISLAM just keeps getting stronger.
- 2016: May 11, 2016: Republic Act No. 10817 “it is hereby declared the policy of the State to promote the growth and ensure the integrity and quality of Philippine Halal exports.”
- August 22, 2019: President Duterte signed and approved Republic Act No. 11439. An act providing for the regulation and organization of Islamic Banks. This ACT was introduced last July 23, 2018. Constant islamic lobbying finally got it passed.