Well-Ex™ is a natural homeopathic medicine formulated to reduce the itching, inflammation and irritation associated with a flare-up of childhood or infantile eczema.
Well-Ex™ is presented in a convenient, virtually tasteless homeopathic tincture for easy administration in our safe and effective alcohol-free formula. Homeopathic medicine is absorbed via the mucous membranes of the mouth as well as via the digestive tract. The liquid formulation therefore allows for maximum quick and easy absorption of the active homeopathic ingredients.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Soothe the itching and discomfort of eczema
Eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis, is a troublesome skin condition which an affect babies, children and adults. Eczema causes skin breakouts where the skin becomes itchy and inflamed. It may also form blisters and “weep” (wet eczema) or become dry and scaly (dry eczema). Childhood eczema can start as early as infancy and be very distressing for both parents and children. It is not known exactly what causes eczema, although it seems to run in families along with other allergic conditions such as hayfever. While experts agree that eczema is not an allergic reaction in itself, it can be triggered by allergens in the environment.
Parents are often unsure of how to best help their baby or child with eczema, and many are hesitant to use cortisone, immune-suppressants and other conventional treatments for eczema on babies and young children, due to the side effects associated with these treatments.
The natural way
Naturopaths recommend a holistic approach to eczema. As children often grow out of infantile or childhood eczema, it makes sense to take a preventative approach and to encourage skin, systemic and immune system health, while minimizing the use of prescription drugs which may be harmful to the health of the developing child. Here are some tips to help:
- Keep a food diary to identify triggers
- Keep stress to a minimum—it is well-known that stress can increase the likelihood of eczema flare-ups
- Diet and lifestyle are important to encourage optimal health and a strong immune system. Fresh, healthy organic pesticide-free food is best, but definitely avoid processed food with artificial flavors and colors, as well as preservatives
- Regular exercise and fresh air is important
- Drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated
- Avoid harsh soaps and creams, and use natural moisturizers like organic coconut oil, which will also help reduce itching
- Homeopathic medicine can help to reduce itching, inflammation and irritation during flare-ups
What are the ingredients?
Well-Ex™ is 100% homeopathic, contains the following HPUS ingredients therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Arsenicum alb 6C: First proved by Dr. Hahneman, the father of homeopathy, for skin conditions where there is intense itching or cracked skin that may weep or bleed.
- Graphites 6C: Helpful for irritated, dry skin conditions which may ooze and easily become infected.
- Hepar sulph 6C: Recommended for children who may be very sensitive and easily irritable, prone to respiratory infections and feel the cold a lot; skin lesions and discharges may become infected.
- Radium brom 30C: Recommended for skin eruptions that may be categorized by burning and itching, dry and scaly skin.
- Viola tric 6C: Recommended by homeopaths for skin conditions that involve intense itching and burning (especially at night), skin that is slow to heal and may develop scabs which weep and crack.
- Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, distilled water, lactose, magnesium stearate, sucrose.
How do I use Well-Ex™?
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Alternatively, crush and sprinkle directly on the tongue or mix in warm water or soft food. Use 3 times daily, 30 minutes before food, until symptoms subside.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 2 tablets Children 2-12: Take 1 tablet
Well-Ex™ is indicated during an acute flare-up of eczema symptoms and treatment should begin at the very start of the flare-up and continue until symptoms disappear. Homeopathic medicine is best used in a clean mouth approximately 30 minutes before or after food.
Administer one dose into the mouth three times daily before food until symptoms subside.
Well-Ex™ may be used along with the following natural remedies (save on our ComboPack deals):
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt. Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning. People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Well-Ex™ will last approximately 30 days, depending on the amount taken and frequency of use.