Symptoms of Vertigo
Vertigo can be described as the sensation of spinning, whirling, or moving that occurs when a person’s balance is disturbed. It is a perception that you or your surroundings are moving, and is often associated with unsteadiness and disorientation. If you feel that as though you’re moving, it is referred to as subjective vertigo. If it feels like your surroundings are in motion, it’s referred to as objective vertigo.
Symptoms of vertigo may be constant or episodic, lasting from minutes to hours, sometimes persisting for weeks or months. Common symptoms include nausea, dizziness, vomiting, inner ear imbalance, sensations of motion or disorientation, involuntary eye movements or double vision, weak limbs, sweating, ringing in ears, lightheadedness, and problems balancing.
These symptoms can have a serious impact on the daily lives of people suffering from them. Normal activities such as driving a car or walking down stairs can become extremely difficult, compromising a person’s ability to be fully functional in daily tasks and social activities.
Common vertigo symptoms can be brought on by conditions including but not limited to inner ear damage or fluid imbalance, menopause, motion sickness or altitude sickness, and migraine headaches.
Natural Treatment for Common Symptoms of Vertigo
VertiFree™ is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, VertiFree™ helps to temporarily relieve symptoms of inner ear imbalance, vertigo, and feelings of disorientation.
VertiFree™ is a powerful homeopathic formulation for addressing symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, and spinning sensations or motion disturbances. Using a unique, proprietary blend of four highly diluted and scientifically selected natural substances, VertiFree™ provides an effective and safe choice for wooziness, unsteadiness, and support for maintaining normal inner ear fluid levels.
Taken internally, VertiFree™ contains no artificial colors or preservatives and is available in convenient, small tablets that can be chewed or dissolved. Since homeopathic remedies have no known side effects or interactions with prescription medicine or herbal supplements, it is also safe to use for all ages. For additional support, PureCalm™, an herbal supplement for promoting feelings of calm and a relaxed mood, is a great complementary remedy to VertiFree™.
To ensure the safety of VertiFree™ and to provide the highest quality, most effective product, all Native Remedies homeopathic medicines and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
For more than 200 years, homeopathy has been used to provide relief for a broad array of symptoms from a number of health conditions. It uses the premise of like-treats-like to help address specific symptoms, utilizing natural ingredients to provide temporary relief from the same symptoms that at full-strength they would cause.
Other Treatments for Symptoms of Vertigo
Support inner ear balance and overall holistic health with these tips:
- Limit salt in your diet – this may help minimize build-up in ears
- Exercise regularly to stay active and avoid stress
- Stop smoking as it constricts blood flow to the inner ear
- Monitor and control high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Make your home safe to prevent unnecessary falls
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery if you’re having frequent vertigo sensations
- Try to manage stress by practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises, yoga, or
- Practice eye exercises by looking from near to far, up and down, or side to side
What are the ingredients?
VertiFree is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Cocculus 30C HPUS, Lobelia inflata 30C HPUS, Bryonia 30C HPUS, Gelsemium 30C HPUS.
- Cocculus indicus 30C HPUS: violent dizziness and nausea, localized paralysis, aggravated by traveling in a car, by train or by boat, travel sickness, involuntary muscular movements, shivering, tics; plant native to India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.
- Lobelia inflata 30C HPUS: vasomotor stimulant, nausea and vomiting, vertigo, gastric headache with nausea and vomiting; best suited to those who suffer with faintness, dizziness and weakness.
- Gelsemium 30C HPUS: dizziness, drowsiness, dullness and trembling, lack of muscular coordination, vertigo and headache, trembling, cramps, coordination problems; suits those who tend to become sedentary, preferring to move as little as possible.
- Bryonia alba 30C HPUS: works for motion, vertigo, nausea, faintness on rising, splitting headache, aggravated by movement, involuntary muscular movements, shivering, tics; highly suitable for people who respect their bodies and the environment when they feel healthy.
How do I use VertiFree?
Chew or dissolve these very small, pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively, for children, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages:
First dose: Take 2 tablets every 20 minutes or until symptoms subside.
Daily: Take 2 tablets 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
Note: It is recommended that VertiFree be used concurrently with our herbal remedy PureCalm™ which promotes a calmed mood and supports emotional wellness.
VertiFree is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: Dizziness may have a number of underlying causes. It is recommended that those who suffer repeated bouts should consult their healthcare provider for a diagnosis. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when VertiFree is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of VertiFree contains 180 lactose tablets and lasts for approximately 30 days or longer depending on dosage.