What is Toenail Fungus Zapper?
Toenail Fungus Zapper is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to support toenail health. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Toenail Fungus Zapper has been used for many years to safely and effectively support healthy toenails including toenail color and texture. Toenail Fungus Zapper should be used as directed to support clear, healthy, smooth nails.
One of the key ingredients in Toenail Fungus Zapper, DMSO, a sulfur-based carrier, facilitates rapid absorption directly into the skin around the nail, for fast support. DMSO dissolves oils and absorbs immediately, carrying all of the beneficial ingredients in Toenail Fungus Zapper with it through the skin to address toenail comfort and health quickly.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
Natural remedies have been used for many years to support toenail health and comfort.
A lot can also be done to naturally keep toenail problems from occurring. It is important to practice good hygiene by washing feet thoroughly in the shower and drying them completely afterward. When wearing sneakers, protect feet with cotton socks to increase ventilation and keep feet cool and dry. Never share shoes or socks with others and always keep nails trimmed.
What are the ingredients?
Toenail Fungus Zapper contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Sweet almond oil, DMSO, and Essential oils of Oregano leaf, Tea tree leaf, Clove bud and Cinnamon leaf.
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) has been used as a balm for chapped skin due to its high protein content, and is easily absorbed into nails and skin. Prunus dulcis is beneficial for cooling overheated or agitated skin. Prunus dulcis contains essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.
- DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide) has been used to support foot and toenail health. DMSO is easily absorbed into the skin and nails, making it an easy to use remedy.
- Oregano Leaf Essential Oil (Origanum vulgare) supports the immune system.
- Tea Tree Leaf Essential Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional benefits for the skin.
- Clove Bud Essential Oil (Eugenia caryophyllata) is a known antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal and antiviral. Eugenia caryophyllata has been used to support skin health.
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil (Cinnamomum zeylancium) has been shown to have powerful supportive properties.
How do I use Toenail Fungus Zapper?
Adults & Children 12+: Apply a small amount to nail area 1-3 times daily.
Caution: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Toenail Fungus Zapper (1 fl oz) will last approximately 30 days depending on dosage and frequency of use.