Symptoms of Fatigue and Low Energy Level
A lack of energy throughout the day can have a variety of causes. It can be symptomatic of other underlying issues such as limited sleep, lack of exercise, high stress levels, or poor nutrition. Discovering the underlying problem is important in order to find an effective plan for the future.
The thyroid gland helps to support normal energy levels. In addition, the thyroid – a tiny endocrine gland located in your neck – is stimulated by the pituitary gland to produce hormones that are important for the functioning and maintenance of all cells in the body, and for functions such as metabolism, growth, development, fertility, and body temperature.
These hormones are extremely important. After all, every cell in the body depends on thyroid hormones for regular metabolism. These hormones determine how fast or slow our organs work, and when our body systems use energy.
The most common causes of temporary energy loss are stress, anxiety, sadness, and boredom. Physical causes can include fatigue, poor diet, lack of exercise, and trouble sleeping. Other situations that can cause a lack of energy are sleep deprivation, jetlag, and irregular work schedules, such as midnight shifts, which can interfere with the body’s normal rhythm.
Natural Treatment for Symptoms of Fatigue and Low Energy Level
Thyroid Assist™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote thyroid hormone production and thyroid gland functioning, Thyroid Assist™ helps to support healthy energy levels, metabolism, and weight management.
Thyroid Assist™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support endocrine system health and functioning. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients bladderwrack, oatstraw, and makandi in a concentrated formula, Thyroid Assist™ provides support for emotional health and regular organ functioning.
Thyroid Assist™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, lactose free, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. It is available in convenient concentrated tincture form, and can be taken directly via the mouth or added to your favorite beverage. Thyroid Assist™ is also a great complementary supplement to AdrenoBoost™, an herbal supplement for supporting healthy adrenal gland functioning.
To ensure the safety of Thyroid Assist™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb and its active ingredients.
Other Treatments for Symptoms of Fatigue and Low Energy Level
Support healthy energy levels with these 5 tips:
- Address fatigue through a proper diet, regular exercise, and stress reduction techniques.
- Be sure to get 7-9 hours of sleep per day.
- Try keeping a food journal to help determine potential intolerances that could affect energy levels.
- Stress management helps support good sleep and healthy energy.
- Regular, moderate, or vigorous exercise can help improve energy levels.
What are the ingredients?
Thyroid Assist is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Certified Organic Bladderwrack Thallus (Fucus vesiculosus) is a sea vegetable that is a prime source of iodine, an ingredient that is crucial in supporting thyroid health. It has been used medicinally for thousands of years, especially in traditional Chinese medicine. Apart from its beneficial effect on normal thyroid functioning, it is also used for healthy metabolism and can be found in many slimming remedies. Studies have investigated its support of the thyroid (Clark CD, Bassett B, Burge MR. “Effects of kelp supplementation on thyroid function in euthyroid subjects.” Endocr Pract 2003; 9(5):363-369). Please note: When using kelp as a therapeutic supplement, always make sure that the kelp used is sourced by a reputable and trusted company. Kelp harvested from the beach or near the coast may be contaminated with industrial waste, sewage, lead, mercury or other toxins. Kelp used in Thyroid Assist has been harvested only from uncontaminated areas and screened for the presence of toxins and contamination.
- Certified Organic Oatstraw Herb (Avena sativa) is traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is a well-known restorative and nerve tonic. More recently it has also been shown to be effective in supporting healthy cholesterol levels. The active ingredients in oatstraw include saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds and vitamins B1, B2 and E (Connor J, Connor T, Marshall PB, et al. “The pharmacology of Avena sativa.” J Pharm Pharmacol 1975; 27(2):92-98).
- Coleus Root (Coleus forskohlii) is a well-respected Ayurvedic remedy traditionally used to support healthy blood pressure. Clinical trials have shown that forskolin (a chemical found in coleus) acts to stimulate the thyroid (Saunier B, Dib K, Delemer B, et al. Cyclic AMP regulation of Gs protein. “Thyrotropin and forskolin increase the quantity of stimulatory guanine nucleotide-binding proteins in cultured thyroid follicles.” J Biol Chem 1990; 265(32):19942-19946)(Roger PP, Servais P, Dumont JE. “Regulation of dog thyroid epithelial cell cycle by forskolin, an adenylate cyclase activator.” Exp Cell Res 1990; 172:282-92).
- Vegetable Glycerin (inactive ingredient)
- Deionized Water (inactive ingredient)
How do I use Thyroid Assist?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 2-3 times daily.
Note: It is recommended that Thyroid Assist be used concurrently with our other herbal remedy AdrenoBoost™ to promote healthy adrenal gland functioning and normal energy levels.
Caution: Do not take Thyroid Assist if you have an overactive thyroid. Thyroid Assist is not recommended if you have low blood pressure or peptic ulcers. Consult with your doctor if you are already on prescription medication. If you are taking a natural thyroid remedy, it’s important to have your thyroid checked regularly (at least every six months) to ensure hormones are within safe ranges. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when Thyroid Assist is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Thyroid Assist at full adult dosage (0.50 mL 3 times daily) will last approximately 40 days.