Symptoms of Stress & Nervousness
All of modern everyday life’s demands – work, children, marriage, deadlines, bills, errands – require constant attention and shifting focus. Juggling multiple roles and responsibilities while trying not to drop the ball can turn into stress.
In small doses this is not necessarily a bad thing. Average amounts of stress can keep you alert and ensure that tasks get crossed off the list. Stress is life’s little push that often helps us cope. Usually we stay in healthy balance, but sometimes life throws a curveball and, suddenly, the balance is lost. When stress becomes too much, its abundance can affect both our psychological and physical well-being.
Signs of excessive stress or nervousness include, but are not limited to, constant worry about everyday activities, feelings of anxiousness, physical tension or fatigue, problems concentrating, feeling burned out, and problems falling asleep.
Though easier said than done, identifying the root causes of our stress can make coping with it easier going forward. And while it’s impossible to plan for all of life’s challenges, it is possible to minimize stress’s impact and learn to live with it in a more productive way.
Natural Treatment for Symptoms of Stress
PureCalm™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote feelings of calm and relaxation in times of stress or worry, PureCalm™ helps to maintain harmony, health, and a positive emotional outlook.
PureCalm™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to soothe and support nervous system health. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients lemon balm, lavender, and passion flower in a concentrated tincture formula, PureCalm™ provides support for balanced emotions and feelings of nervousness without risk of side effects.
To learn more about this product’s individual natural ingredients, click the “INGREDIENTS” tab above.
PureCalm™ contains no artificial colors or preservatives and is available in a convenient, concentrated tincture formula that can be taken directly via drops in the mouth or added to your favorite beverage. PureCalm™ is also a great complementary herbal remedy to MindSoothe™, an herbal supplement for supporting emotional health and wellness, as well as a balanced mood.
To ensure the safety of PureCalm™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb and its active ingredients.
Other Treatments for Stress & Nervousness
Support a healthy and productive response to stress with these tips:
- Practice: Relaxation techniques such as yoga, meditation, and deep breathing can help.
- Get enough sleep: You may be more productive if your mind and body are well-rested.
- Exercise: Physical activity is vital for stress and releasing happiness-inducing endorphins.
- Eat healthy: A balanced diet, avoiding temporary “sugar highs” that may be followed by fatigue, can energize the body and mind.
- Talk: Sometimes airing your concerns and getting the support of others can put problems into perspective.
- Manage your time: Stress can be avoided by planning ahead, trying not to procrastinate, and making time for loved ones.
- Be positive: Keep a sense of humor and try not to stress yourself out by focusing on worst-case scenarios.
- Be realistic: Acknowledge your limits, your abilities, and your control in any given situation.
What are the ingredients?
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13).
- Certified Organic Lavender flower (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It is best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system.
- Wild crafted Passion flower Herb (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties and support of the nervous system. This has been supported by clinical trials.
- Vegetable Glycerin (inactive ingredient)
- Deionized Water (inactive ingredient)
How do I use PureCalm?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice, or drop directly into the mouth.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 10-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily.
Children 6-9: Take 1 drop per year of age.
Children 3-6: We recommend homeopathic K-OK KiddieCalmer™ or Triple Complex Calm Tonic™.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Note: For ongoing support, it is recommended that PureCalm be used concurrently with MindSoothe™.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of PureCalm will last approximately 40-80 days (depending on frequency of use).