What is MindSoothe?
MindSoothe is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that has been specially formulated to relieve the symptoms of depression. Formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine, MindSoothe has been used for years to safely and effectively improve emotional health and stability without any of the harmful side effects possible with prescription medication.
MindSoothe contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in improving sleep patterns – both insomnia (too little) and hypersomnia (too much) – self-esteem, sex drive and appetite – both binge eating and loss of appetite. MindSoothe can also be used together with PureCalm™ for instant calming relief during times of high stress and anxiety.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
MindSoothe can be used consistently without compromising health and without the risk of addiction, drowsiness and other side effects. In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet, MindSoothe helps relieve feelings of depression for a happier, brighter outlook!
Supporting emotional health… depression-free
Serotonin is an important neurotransmitter that is manufactured and found in the brain. Although there is no way to measure serotonin levels in a living brain, it is believed that an imbalance in serotonin could affect moods in such a way that results in depression.
Depression is more than a fleeting feeling of sadness. It is an ongoing state of despair and hopelessness that is present on a regular basis (almost daily for at least 2 weeks). People experiencing depression often feel sadness, are tearful and irritable, and also experience changes in energy levels, appetite (eating less or more), weight (loss or gain) and sleep patterns (difficulty sleeping or waking up).
Other psychological changes may also be present such as psychomotor retardation or agitation (where a person moves, thinks, and speaks slowly), loss of pleasure in daily activities (including sexual intercourse), trouble concentrating, and feelings of guilt, worthlessness and suicide.
How a person feels is a combination of brain chemicals, wellness and a positive outlook. Lifestyle, stress management and maintaining healthy relationships all contribute to happiness. A solid foundation of emotional health, balanced brain chemistry and healthy self-esteem will make all the difference for how we are able to cope or whether we have the emotional strength to make changes necessary to improve our lives.
The natural way
Practitioners of conventional medicine too often prescribe psychiatric or anti-depressant drugs for depression sufferers. While prescription drugs have been found effective in treating depression if taken regularly, these drugs have other potential side effects and dangers associated with long-term use.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to gently and safely relieve the symptoms of depression and nervous system, as well as to promote overall emotional health.
Also, never underestimate the power of a few stolen minutes during the work day (or school day) to rejuvenate the spirit and relax the mind. Meditation, yoga or listening to a calming CD can all promote relaxation. Smoking, recreational drugs and alcohol can all depress the nervous system and affect the balance of neurotransmitters like serotonin. So, try to cut back or avoid these habits for the sake of your emotional and physical health.
What are the Ingredients?
MindSoothe is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
|Passion flower||St. John’s wort|
- Certified Organic St John’s Wort Herb (Hypericum perforatum) has been traditionally used for centuries to support a balanced mood and to safely maintain mental wellness and equilibrium. In recent times, clinical studies have confirmed ancient wisdom. Hypericum is one of the most widely studied herbs on the market today. Active ingredients include glycosides, flavonoids, volatile oils, tannins and resins. St. John’s wort has also been shown to support a stable mood during menstrual and premenstrual periods. (Stevinson C, Ernst E. A pilot study of Hypericum perforatum for the treatment of premenstrual syndrome. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2000;107:870-876).
- Wild crafted Passionflower Herb (Passiflora incarnata) has active ingredients that include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Like St John’s wort, Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies that support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb. A study in France investigated Passiflora as a natural nerve tonic (Bourin M, Bougerol T, Guitton B, Broutin E. “A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo”. GIS Médicament, Faculté de Médecine, Unité de Psychopharmacologie, Nantes, France. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 1997;11(2):127-32).
- Modified Vegetable Cellulose (inactive ingredient)
How do I use MindSoothe?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily for 4-6 weeks. After 4-6 weeks, reduce dosage to 2 capsules 2 times daily.
Children 16-18: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily for 4-6 weeks. After 4-6 weeks, reduce dosage to 1 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules at night.
Children 12-15: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily for 4-6 weeks. After 4-6 weeks, reduce dosage to 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule at night.
Children 4-11: We recommend Mindsoothe Jr.™
NOTE: It is recommended that MindSoothe be used concurrently with fast-acting PureCalm™ for maximum effectiveness against anxiety and depression.
Caution: MindSoothe should not be combined with any other anti-depressant medication and is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding or for people with Bipolar Disorder or uncontrolled high blood pressure. In these cases, try our homeopathic Triple Complex Mood Tonic™ to safely and effectively calm emotional outbursts and reduce mood swings.
How long until I see results?
MindSoothe combines two effective remedies into one great product:
1. Passiflora calms and soothes anxiety, stress and irritability and the effects should be noted on the first day of use.
2. St. John’s Wort relieves the symptoms of depression and takes from 3-5 weeks to improve sleep and appetite disturbance, lift your mood, reduce tearfulness, and improve your concentration and memory.
While it is recommended that MindSoothe be taken for a minimum of 6 months to prevent relapse, certain individuals may benefit from supporting healthy brain and mood function with MindSoothe indefinitely. MindSoothe must be taken consistently for maximum effectiveness. MindSoothe is non-addictive.
Be aware that lifestyle factors such as diet, health, fitness levels and good stress management practices will all play a part in maintaining overall healthy emotion and balanced mood.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of MindSoothe will last between 15-30 days depending on dosage.