What is Liver Dr.?
At Native Remedies, we recognize the vital importance of liver health for quality of life and wellbeing, as well as for maintaining the important liver functions of cleansing and protecting via healthy immune systems. For this reason, together with the experts, we developed Liver Dr. to address these important health needs.
Liver Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy containing herbs known for their ability to support the functioning of the liver, thereby promoting overall systemic health.
Apart from their beneficial effect on the liver, the herbs chosen for Liver Dr. also have other important therapeutic benefits, which further contributes to a healthy body and better quality of life.
Liver Dr. comes in concentrated and easy to use tincture form and is formulated to be easily absorbed into the system. The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
What does your liver do?
The liver is found within the lower part of the ribcage on the right hand side of the body. It has a huge variety of functions in the body and is the only organ that can repair and regrow itself after damage.
The liver is the second largest organ in the body and is often seen as the most important organ. In traditional Chinese medicine, for example, a healthy liver is seen as the most critical element in the body’s ability to function optimally. For this reason, complementary and holistic medicine always emphasizes liver health as one of the most vital components in overall systemic health.
Amongst other important functions, the liver is responsible for eliminating and releasing the toxins that enter our blood stream. It is also very important in the digestion of food and produces bile which is essential in the breakdown of fats, and it helps balance blood sugar levels and stores any excess sugar in a useful quick-release form for when it is needed.
The liver clears the blood of old red blood cells as well as ingested toxins including alcohol. It is responsible for producing a large number of different proteins including hormones, and is the organ which stores vitamins A, D, E and K. In the modern world, environmental pollution, fast foods, drugs, alcohol and sedentary lifestyles all contribute to sluggish livers.
The liver’s functioning does not really decrease with age, so it should work optimally right into very old age, helping to keep all body systems functioning normally and supporting overall vitality and protection. The maintenance of optimal liver functioning is therefore of vital importance in the quest for holistic health.
The natural way
The maintenance of liver health responds well to a holistic approach, including complementary medicine, avoidance of alcohol, drugs and other toxins as well as a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Here are some useful liver supporting tips:
- Avoid alcohol completely if you have any liver problems
- Quit smoking
- Exercise regularly and drink plenty of water (preferably purified or still mineral water)
- Avoid eating raw shellfish
What are the ingredients?
Liver Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Dandelion, Milk thistle, European vervain.
- Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianus) is excellent for supporting liver health. Milk Thistle is also regarded for its ability to help release toxins from the body.
- Certified Organic Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) contains bitter principles which are beneficial for supporting liver and digestive system health (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations. Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18:347-349). It is known to support healthy bile flow. Dandelion also supports gallbladder functioning. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, and C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and manganese.
- Certified Organic Blue Vervain Herb (Verbena officinalis) has been traditionally used to promote liver health but is also known to have a number of other health promoting properties.
- Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale)
- Vegetable Glycerin (inactive ingredient)
- Deionized Water (inactive ingredient)
How do I use Liver Dr.?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily for 3-6 weeks.
Children 6-12: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Liver Dr. should last approximately 40 days.