Symptoms of Kidney Problems in Pets
The kidneys have a number of very important life-sustaining functions. These include excretion, fluid conservation, and endocrine processes. The kidneys also filter waste products from the bloodstream so they may be excreted from the body via urine. If these organs do not function properly, waste products can accumulate in the body, which can lead to problems in your pet.
The kidneys act as natural filters of the body, filtering out nutrients from ingested food and liquids, leaving waste to be excreted. Animals cannot function properly if their systems are not clean of toxins. The kidneys also produce hormones, including erythropoietin, which stimulates the bone marrow to produce new red blood cells.
Causes of possible kidney problems include aging, infections, inflammation, trauma, and autoimmune conditions.
Common symptoms of kidney problems in pets include an increase in water consumption and volume of urination, lack or decrease of urination, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, sluggishness, and poor skin and hair condition.
Natural Treatment for Common Symptoms of Kidney Problems in Pets
Kidney Support™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote kidney health and urinary tract functioning in dogs and cats, Kidney Support™ supports symptoms of kidney problems in pets such as water balance and waste production.
Kidney Support™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support your pet’s routine endocrine and kidney functioning. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients burdock, cleavers, and dandelion in a concentrated liquid formula, Kidney Support™ provides support for healthy blood pressure within the normal range and fluid regulation in dogs and cats.
Kidney Support™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as Kidney Support™ can be dropped and mixed in water or administered (via squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth. Kidney Support™ can be easily and safely paired with Immunity and Liver Support™, an herbal supplement for immune system health and liver functioning in dogs and cats.
To ensure the safety of Kidney Support™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb. All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-certified facilities.
Other Treatments for Symptoms of Kidney Problems in Pets
Support your pet’s routine kidney health and functioning with these tips:
- Feed your pet high-quality commercial food or a well-balanced, all-natural diet that contains nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Always make sure your pet has regular access to fresh, clean water
- Encourage your dog to urinate often by taking him or her outside at regularly
- Make sure your cat has regular access to a clean litter tray
- Ensure your pet exercises regularly to maintain overall health and well-being
- Avoid exposing your pet to chemicals and toxins
- Schedule routine veterinary check-ups to maintain the overall health of your pet
What are the ingredients?
Kidney Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Burdock Root, Certified Organic Cleavers Herb, and Certified Organic Dandelion.
- Certified Organic Burdock Root is well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels, and can help the kidneys to maintain their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock also helps to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range.
- Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf and Root is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, as well as various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It helps naturally to promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance (Rcz-Kotilla, E., G. Rcz, A. Solomon. 1974. “The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals.” Planta Med 26(3):212217).
- Certified Organic Cleavers Herb is an herb that helps to support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
- Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water
How do I use Kidney Support?
The drops may be mixed into a small amount of food or added to a bit of water and syringed into your pets mouth.
Give 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats: 2-3 drops
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
Note: For additional support in maintaining a healthy immune system, it is recommended that Kidney Support be administered in conjunction with Immunity & Liver Support.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Kidney Support will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.