Symptoms of Joint & Mobility Problems
Joints make movement possible and act as cushions to absorb shock throughout our day-to-day activities, errands, and exercise. Different types of joints in the body allow for varying degrees of movement. For example, knee joints are hinge-like and move back and forth. Complex joints, like those at the hip, allow for a full range of motion.
Joints provide support for movement and are surrounded by cartilage, an outer membrane producing fluids that lubricate the joint, stabilizing ligaments, connecting tendons, and bursa, fluid-filled sacs between ligaments and bone that decrease friction. Joint problems can occur when there are issues with the joint itself or any of these surrounding tissues.
Soreness in joints can occur anywhere in the body for a variety of reasons. Joint problems can be the result of overuse, injury, illnesses, pregnancy, obesity, a lack of exercise, and viral infections.
Common symptoms of joint problems include swelling, stiffness, warmth, and pain. These can indicate inflammation or injury. Persistent pain, or pain accompanied by a fever or viral infection should be treated by a physician.
Natural Treatment for Common Symptoms of Joint & Mobility Problems
JointEase Plus™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to support flexibility and comfort in muscles, joints, and cartilage, JointEase Plus™ supports joint health in large joints as well as small joints in the hands, feet, toes, elbows, and knees.
JointEase Plus™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support healthy cartilage, connective tissue, and comfort. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients glucosamine sulphate, Devil’s claw, and Indian frankincense in a concentrated capsule formula, JointEase Plus™ provides support for free-moving joints and overall ease of movement.
JointEase Plus™ is Kosher-certified and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in convenient capsule form, JointEase Plus™ is easy to administer and can be swallowed whole with a glass of water or your favorite beverage. JointEase Plus™ can be easily and safely paired with InflammaGo™, a homeopathic medicine for temporarily relieving minor muscle and joint pain.
To ensure the safety of JointEase Plus™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb. All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities.
Other Treatments for Symptoms of Joint & Mobility Problems
Support joint flexibility and comfort with these tips:
- Stretching and toning exercises are especially important if you suffer from joint stiffness. These exercises can help warm and stretch muscles, and are especially useful after long periods of rest.
- If you feel stiffness in the morning, try starting your day with a hot bath or shower to warm and loosen stiff muscles and joints.
- Regular exercise to improve muscle tone and fitness can be very beneficial. Choose a gentle exercise that won’t cause pain, such as yoga or swimming.
- If stiffness is the result of muscle tension or stress, treat yourself to a monthly massage and practice stress management techniques.
- Make sure you focus on adopting a good posture at all times.
- Use a hot water bottle or heat pad to provide relief for sore joints in cold weather.
What are the ingredients?
JointEase Plus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Wild crafted Devil’s Claw Root, Imported Boswellia Gum, and Imported Glucosamine Sulfate.
- Wild crafted Devil’s Claw Root(Harpagophytum procumbens) is indigenous to the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Clinical studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Devil’s claw in supporting joint health.
- Imported Glucosamine Sulfate is naturally manufactured in the body and is found in relatively high concentrations in the joints and connective tissues, where its function is to repair cartilage and maintain joint mobility. Although the body can manufacture small amounts of glucosamine, this is not generally sufficient to sustain joint health, which makes supplementation very important. As a supplement, Glucosamine sulphate is derived from the shells of shellfish, crabs and oysters where it is found in high concentrations. Glucosamine is approved for the support of joint health in more than 70 countries around the world and has been the subject of many clinical studies which attest to its benefits.
- Imported Boswellia Gum(Boswellia serrata) has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee–a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
- Vegetable Cellulose (Inactive ingredient)
- Silica (Inactive ingredient)
How do I use JointEase Plus?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily after meals for approximately 3-5 weeks.
Special Instructions: After initial 3-5 weeks, reduce dosage to 1 capsule 2 times daily after meals for maintenance.
Caution: Not recommended for people with duodenal or gastric ulcers or for those with an allergy to shellfish. Not recommended together with blood thinners or anti-inflammatory medication. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of JointEase Plus contains 60 capsules and will last 10-30 days depending on dosage.