What is Insulate Plus?
Insulate Plus is a 100% natural, non-addictive herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts. It has been used for many years to safely support pancreatic health and maintain systemic balance in the endocrine and circulatory systems.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet which excludes excess sugar, unhealthy fats, stimulants, artificial preservatives and colorants, Insulate Plus supports the healthy functioning of the Islets of Langerhans in the pancreas (responsible for insulin production), and can be used consistently, without compromising health or serious side effects.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom and there are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the endocrine system and pancreatic health, and to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range (Gregersen, S., et al. “Anti-hyperglycemic effects of stevioside in type 2 diabetic subjects.” Metabolism. 2004; 53(1):73-6)(Curi, R., et al. “Effect of Stevia rebaudiana on glucose tolerance in normal adult humans.” Braz. J. Med. Biol. Res. 1986; 19(6): 771-74).
What are the ingredients?
Insulate Plus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Gymnema Leaf is derived from the leaves of a climbing shrub native to India and Africa, with a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine. It’s leaves have a unique ability to block one’s sense of sweet when chewed, thus reducing the taste for sweets.
- Certified Organic Goats Rue Herb is used as supportive therapy for diabetes and as a diuretic. Goat’s Rue has been used to support blood sugar levels since the middle ages. The herb contains galegin, which affects blood sugar. It is not recommended for a primary treatment of severe diabetes.
- Wild crafted Ginkgo Biloba Leaf (Ginkgo biloba) is also known as the maidenhair tree. Fossils have been found making the species over 200 million years old. Ginkgo leaf has a rich history of use for treating poor circulation. Ginkgo is high is calcium, chromium, niacin, phosphorus, selenium and zinc.
- Certified Organic Bilberry Fruit has traditionally been used to treat poor circulation, and circulation complications due to diabetes. Bilberries have been used since the middle ages and are most commonly used to support night vision. They are also used for a supportive treatment for eye diseases and blood vessel disorders that accompany blood sugar levels out side the normal range.
- Chromium is an essential trace mineral that helps the body metabolize carbohydrates and lipids. Chromium picolinate is made of chromium and picolinic acid and is the most popular supplement form of this mineral. Chromium is thought to be a cofactor necessary for optimal insulin action. Therefore, chromium supplementation may exert its potential benefits by improvement in insulin sensitivity.
- Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose
How do I use Insulate Plus?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily.
Note: For additional support, try our homeopathic Triple Complex Glucose Control™ to temporarily help balance sugar levels.
Caution: Do not use concurrently with Warfarin or other blood thinning medication. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Insulate Plus contains 60 capsules and when taken at the recommended dosage (1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily) will last about 15-30 days.