What is InstaClear Sinus Relief?
InstaClear Sinus Relief™ is a 100 percent safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to support clear healthy sinuses during colds, allergies and hay fever episodes. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, InstaClear Sinus Relief™ has been used for many years to safely and effectively promote sinus health without the risk of side effects.
InstaClear Sinus Relief™ contains a selection of herbs known for promoting clearer sinus passageways. Our proprietary formula is extremely pungent with powerful aromatic compounds. The mechanism to this natural product is that these compounds — horseradish, garlic, cayenne fruit — produce strong vapors that rise up into the sinuses and help shrink swollen nasal tissues, thereby helping maintain clear, open sinuses and easier breathing.
This 100 percent natural remedy can be used several times throughout the day or simply on occasion as needed. It can be particularly helpful before an athletic event or air travel, both of which may cause the body to produce excess mucus and phlegm. It can also come in handy if you are experiencing high altitude sickness, which often includes swollen nasal passageways and increased phlegm production. No matter the cause of your sinus discomfort, InstaClear Sinus Relief works to support clear sinuses and easier breathing.
InstaClear Sinus Relief is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Sinus Soothe™, which relieves symptoms of sinus congestion, including inflammation and pain, while also opening nasal passages.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. They contain 100 percent herbal ingredients with no animal products, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
The natural way
There is a lot you can do naturally to help maintain clear and open sinuses and promote better breathing. Try flushing out your sinuses with a saline solution or inhaling steam to help loosen any mucous. Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a pan of boiling water to get even more soothing effects from the steam. Additionally, it’s important to drink plenty of fluids, as this will help naturally prevent congestion and drain the mucous. Avoiding dairy products and fried foods can also help keep the body’s mucus production in check. Lastly, limit your exposure to smoke, automotive fumes, harsh chemicals and other environmental pollutants. Your body’s natural response to these substances is to produce excess mucus as a way of protecting your respiratory system.
Natural remedies can be extremely effective in maintaining sinus health during colds or allergic episodes without the side effects or unwanted complications that often accompany other solutions. Herbs have been used throughout the ages to promote sinus health, helping to open air passages for easier breathing, while also supporting the immune system.
What are the ingredients?
InstaClear Sinus Relief is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Fresh Horseradish root, Echinacea root, Fresh Spilanthes herb, Elderberry fruit, Garlic bulb, Cayenne fruit, Peppermint oil, Olive leaf, Horehound herb, Licorice root, Goldenseal root, Wild Cherry bark, Fresh Osha root, Andrographis herb, Onion bulb, Yarrow herb.
- Certified Organic Horseradish root (Fresh) is beneficial for coughs and has also been used for inflamed joints or tissues and minor muscle aches. The vapors of fresh Horseradish root rise up into the sinus cavity and facilitate their opening, while the pungency of it increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses.
- Certified Organic Echinacea root is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It’s a source of rich antioxidants. Echinacea was widely used by the Native Americans who valued it the way the Chinese valued ginseng. Most commonly used as an immune-enhancing herb.
- Certified Organic Spilanthes flowering herb (Fresh) performs an immunostimulating action that helps to stimulate the body’s immune system.
- Certified Organic Elderberry fruit is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body.
- Certified Organic Garlic bulb is beneficial for improving circulation, which is important since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, so it brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses. Garlic is also useful in fighting stress and fatigue, and its immunostimulating action helps to further stimulate the body’s immune system.
- Certified Organic Cayenne fruit has been traditionally used because of its pungency increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses.
- Peppermint oil is a well-known remedy that is beneficial for coughs. Mentha piperita is also used as a tonic for respiratory health. The vapors of Peppermint oil rise up into the sinus cavity and facilitate their clarity.
- Certified Organic Olive leaf (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. Active constituents of Olive leaf include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Olive is also known for it’s immune stimulating properties.
- Wild crafted Horehound herb (Marrubium vulgare) has been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to promote strong immune systems. Horehound helps to cleanse the lungs.
- Certified Organic Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system and helps to cleanse the lungs and hasten healing.
- Goldenseal root is a perennial herb that is to stimulate the body’s immune system. It is also a bitter tonic that helps tone the mucus membranes. Goldenseal is one of the most rapidly effective of all herbal remedies.
- Wild crafted Wild Cherry bark is beneficial for colds and to cleanse the lungs. Wild Cherry Bark has been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years. From the Indians, colonists learned that the root bark and inner bark had expectorant and mild sedative properties.
- Wild crafted Osha root (Fresh) has been traditionally used by Native American and Hispanic cultures to help cleanse the lungs. It’s beneficial for sore throats and coughs, as well as for the common cold. The additional immunostimulating action of fresh Osha helps to further stimulate the body’s immune system.
- Selectively Imported Andrographis herb is used for preventing and treating the common cold, influenza, allergies, and sinusitis. Andrographis is also used as an astringent, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, and tonic.
- Certified Organic Onion bulb is a remedy well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses. The pungency of Onion increases overall circulation. Since the sinus cavities generally have poor circulation, this increase brings more immune compounds from the blood into the sinuses, to better support sinus health.
- Wild crafted Yarrow herb is a flowering plant used for common colds. Yarrow has astringent, diaphoretic and antibacterial properties.
- Inactive ingredients: Grain alcohol (37-47% by volume), deionized water, vegetable glycerin, and organic honey
How do I use InstaClear Sinus Relief?
Hold close to mouth, spray and swallow.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 sprays and repeat as needed.
Special Instructions: It is best to take several deep inhalations after using InstaClear Sinus Relief in order to direct the vapors into the sinuses. The initial effect of the vapors is similar to wasabi (the green horseradish paste served with Japanese food) in that they produce a short-term intense sensation followed by a gentle warming sensation in the sinuses.
For additional support in clearing sinus pressure and congestion, try Sinus Soothe to relieve symptoms of sinus congestion, including inflammation and pain, plus opens nasal passages.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with sensitive body tissues. If you are taking any medications or have any health condition, inform your doctor prior to using. If you experience any adverse symptoms after using this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount as part of a program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of InstaClear Sinus Relief is 1 fl oz and can last anywhere from 10-60 days depending on dosage.