What is ImmunityPlus?
ImmunityPlus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated to help maintain systemic balance and immune system health, without harmful side effects.
ImmunityPlus contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining immune system well-being, thereby helping to keep you healthy and strong.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The body is a battleground
The immune system is an amazingly intricate and complex system that keeps us healthy and protects us against all sorts of invaders
Like with many things, we often don’t notice or think about our immune system until something goes wrong with it. A healthy immune system helps to ensure systemic health and protection! And the first line of defense in any fight is to maintain structural integrity – which means taking steps to ensure a supported, healthy immune system.
The natural way
There has been an increase in people trying to find natural immune system support. Herbal and homeopathic remedies have been used to support immune system functioning and maintain overall systemic functioning.
What are the ingredients?
ImmunityPlus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Echinacea, Schisandra Berry, Rosemary, Eleuthero, and Mistletoe.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (root and herb) is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It’s a source of rich antioxidants. Many studies have been conducted with regard to Echinacea and its benefits to the immune system.
- Schisandra Berry (Schizandra sinesis) is used to assist the body in its capacity to maintain healthy energy levels, and as a general systemic tonic to support feelings of health, vitality and well-being. Studies show that this herb can help to support healthy cardiovascular, liver, and kidney functions (Liu GT, “Pharmacological actions and clinical use of Fructus schizandrae,” Chin Med J (Eng), 1989, 102(10):740-9).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a popular culinary herb that belongs to the mint family. When scientists tested rosemary essential oil in an animal study, they found that this substance had calming properties.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is an herb that is native to Russia, China, Japan, and Korea. (Germplasm Resources Information Network. “Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim.” Ars-grin.gov. Accessed August 7, 2012.) In a study done in China, scientists found that Eleutherococcus senticosus could promote the endurance capacity of recreationally trained males.
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) has a natural action on the maintenance of balanced fluid levels in the body, as well as healthy capillary walls. In a recent study, it was determined this herb can support natural immune responses. (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. “Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity.” Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
How do I use ImmunityPlus?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.5 mL 3 times daily.
Children 3-11: We recommend herbal KiddieBoost™.
Special Instructions: An initial 3 week course is generally recommended at the start of the cold and flu season, and an additional 10 day refresher treatment every 3 months is also advised.
September 2014: We have recently reviewed the recommended dosages for this remedy with our formulation team and have concluded that increasing the dosage from 0.25 mL to 0.5 mL will provide improved immune system support. The new recommendation of 0.5 mL three times daily is more effective in boosting immunity during peak cold and flu seasons, without the risk of side effects.
Caution: ImmunityPlus contains ingredients that stimulate the immune system, therefore it is not recommended for those with autoimmune conditions. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support.
How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of ImmunityPlus will last about 80 days.