What is High-Rite?
High-Rite is a 100% natural, non-addictive herbal remedy specifically formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine and used for many years to safely maintain health and systemic balance of the cardiovascular and circulatory systems.
High-Rite supports the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system, thereby helping to maintain balanced pressure of the blood on veins and arteries that is already in the normal range, routine oxygenation of the blood to the heart muscle and pulse regulation. High-Rite can make all the difference, without risking serious side effects or compromising health.
High-Rite is also an excellent companion remedy to herbal Aqua-Rite™, which helps to support normal water balance in all cells and organs of the body.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The heart is an incredibly powerful organ made up of cardiac muscle which works constantly without ever pausing to rest. Unlike other types of muscle, the cardiac muscle never gets tired but relies on a steady flow of oxygenated blood to keep working. In one day the heart transports all of its blood around its body about 1000 times.
But the cardiovascular system is actually made up of a complex network of body parts, including the heart, the blood vessels, the sinoatrial node and other smaller components, all of which are key to the functioning of your circulation. Other contributors to this process include the kidneys, liver and adrenal glands.
In order to ensure the cardiovascular and circulatory systems are functioning to the best of their ability, it’s important to take care of all of these components and to improve and support overall cardiovascular health.
The natural way
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the solid health of the heart and circulatory system. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the cardiovascular system and to maintain healthy blood pressure already within the normal range.
Recent studies have shown herbs to be beneficial in supporting the systems involved in cardiovascular health and blood flow.
What are the ingredients?
High-Rite is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: wild crafted Ginkgo Leaf, wild crafted Cramp Bark, certified organic Hawthorn Leaf and Flower, and wild crafted Passion Flower Herb.
- Certified Organic Hawthorn Leaf and Flower (Crataegus xyacantha) helps the body to adequately dilate blood vessels, thereby maintaining a healthy supply of oxygen and energy to the heart and facilitating normal pumping ability. Numerous recent studies have confirmed the benefits of Hawthorn on the health of the cardiovascular system (Pittler MH, Schmidt K, Ernst E. “Hawthorn extract for treating chronic heart failure: meta-analysis of randomized trials.” Am J Med 2003;114(8):665-674.).
- Wild crafted Passion Flower Herb (Passiflora incarnata) has flavonoids which are compounds found in fruits and vegetables that have diverse beneficial biochemical and antioxidant effects, glycosides (that play numerous important roles in living organisms), alkaloids (that have pharmacological effects on humans) and saparin. Passiflora has stood up well to clinical studies on animals that support its traditional usage to assist in cardiac health (Ichimura T, Yamanaka A, Ichiba T, et al. “Antihypertensive effect of an extract of Passiflora edulis rind in spontaneously hypertensive rats”. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 2006;70(3):718-721).
- Wild crafted Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulus) is known for its natural ability to relax muscles while supporting cardiac muscle health (Nicholson JA, Darby TD, Jarobe CH. Viopudial, “A hypotensive and smooth muscle antispasmodic from Viburnum opulus“. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 1972;40:457-61).
- Wild crafted Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo biloba) is highly prized for its medicinal properties in Chinese Traditional Medicine. One of the most important active ingredients, ginkgolide, has been clinically shown to be an effective cardiac muscle tonic. Recent studies have demonstrated this herb’s ability to support cardiac health (He M, Zhang XM, Yuan HQ. “Clinical study on treatment of pulmonary interstitial fibrosis with ginkgo extract” Dongfang Hospital, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing. 25(3):222-4. PMID: 15842142). Further studies have proven Ginkgo biloba as a natural antioxidant with regards to cardiac health (Shen J-G, Zhou D-Y. “Efficiency of Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) in antioxidant protection against myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury”. Biochem Mol Biol Int 1995;35:125-134). (Akiba S, Kawauchi T, Oka T, Hashizume T, Sato T. “Inhibitory effect of the leaf extract of ginkgo biloba L. on oxidative stress-induced platelet aggregation”. Biochem Mol Biol Int 1998;Dec;46(6):1243-8).
- Vegetable Cellulose(Inactive ingredient)
How do I use High-Rite?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily for 10 days.
Special instructions: After initial 10 days, take 1 capsule 2 times daily for ongoing support.
Mix drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly or put drops directly into the mouth.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 1.25 mL 3 times daily for 10 days.
Special instructions: After initial 10 days, take 1 mL 2 times daily for ongoing support.
Caution: Please note that home treatment of cardiovascular disease is not recommended. Please ask your doctor or homeopath to monitor cardiac functioning. Do not combine with other cardiac medication unless under medical supervision. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) High-Rite will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy cardiovascular and circulatory system, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
Best results are achieved when High-Rite is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet and consistent discipline are followed.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of High-Rite liquid will last between 20 days (higher recommended dose) and 30 days (lower recommended dose) depending on frequency of use and dosage.
One bottle of High-Rite capsules contains 60 capsules and will last between 10 days (higher recommended dose) and 30 days (lower recommended dose) depending on frequency of use and dosage.