What is High-Rite?
High-Rite is a 100% natural, non-addictive herbal remedy specifically formulated to relieve symptoms of hypertension and control blood pressure. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, High-Rite has been used for many years to safely maintain health and systemic balance of the cardiovascular and circulatory systems.
High-Rite supports the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system, thereby helping to maintain balanced pressure of the blood on veins and arteries, routine oxygenation of the blood to the heart muscle and pulse regulation. High-Rite can make all the difference, without risking serious side effects or compromising health.
High-Rite is also an excellent companion remedy to herbal Aqua-Rite™, which helps to maintain healthy blood pressure, discourage water retention and improve circulation. Aqua-Rite is formulated to complement High-Rite, especially in cases where water retention is associated with high blood pressure. It aides the body’s natural water elimination process, which assists in relaxing the blood vessel walls, thereby helping to lower blood pressure.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Cardiovascular health and high blood pressure
The cardiovascular system is made up of a complex network of body parts, including the heart, blood vessels, the sinoatrial node and other smaller components– all of which are key to the functioning of circulation. Other contributors to this process include the kidneys, liver and adrenal glands.
In order to ensure that the cardiovascular and circulatory systems are functioning to the best of their ability to enable healthy blood pressure, it’s important to take care of all of these components, and to improve and support overall cardiovascular health.
Blood pressure is the force that the blood exerts on the veins and arteries, and when it is greater than it should be, it is known as high blood pressure or hypertension. Although the causes are not always known, high blood pressure often runs in families, which indicates a strong genetic component. Smoking, alcohol abuse, obesity, a high salt intake, lack of exercise and stress – and a family history of hypertension and stroke are other risk factors.
It is very important to take steps to control high blood pressure. If it is left untreated, it can result in heart disease or even stroke.
The natural way
There are a variety of prescription drugs available for high blood pressure. However, like many synthetic drugs, anti-hypertensive medication has a risk of causing side effects, including dizziness, nausea, stomach problems, fatigue, impotence, insomnia, loss of appetite and others.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to lower high blood pressure and improve the overall functioning of the heart, arteries and the entire cardiovascular system. In more recent times, research has investigated these claims.
There are now a number of published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the cardiovascular system and to maintain normal range blood pressure (Leuchtgens H.Crataegus special extract WS1442 in heart failure. NYHA II. A placebo-controlled randomized double blind study. Drug Res 1993:3:352-4). Further studies have demonstrated the benefits of certain herbs in maintaining cardiac health and blood flow (Hempel B, Kroll M, Schneider B. “Efficacy and safety of a herbal drug containing hawthorn berries and D-camphor in hypotension and orthostatic circulatory disorders/results of a retrospective epidemiologic cohort study” Robugen GmbH Pharmazeutische Fabrik, Esslingin-Zell 2005:55(8):443-50. PMID: 16149711).
What are the Ingredients?
High-Rite is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginkgo biloba, Cramp bark, Hawthorn, Passion flower.
- Certified Organic Hawthorn Leaf and Flower (Crataegus xyacantha) helps the body to adequately dilate blood vessels, thereby maintaining a healthy supply of oxygen and energy to the heart and facilitating normal pumping ability. Numerous recent studies have confirmed the benefits of Hawthorn on the health of the cardiovascular system (Pittler MH, Schmidt K, Ernst E. “Hawthorn extract for treating chronic heart failure: meta-analysis of randomized trials.” Am J Med 2003;114(8):665-674.).
- Wild crafted Passion Flower Herb (Passiflora incarnata) has flavonoids which are compounds found in fruits and vegetables that have diverse beneficial biochemical and antioxidant effects, glycosides (that play numerous important roles in living organisms), alkaloids (that have pharmacological effects on humans) and saparin. Passiflora has stood up well to clinical studies on animals that support its traditional usage to assist in cardiac health (Ichimura T, Yamanaka A, Ichiba T, et al. “Antihypertensive effect of an extract of Passiflora edulis rind in spontaneously hypertensive rats”. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 2006;70(3):718-721).
- Wild crafted Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulus) is known for its natural ability to relax muscles while supporting cardiac muscle health (Nicholson JA, Darby TD, Jarobe CH. Viopudial, “A hypotensive and smooth muscle antispasmodic from Viburnum opulus“. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 1972;40:457-61).
- Wild crafted Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo biloba) is highly prized for its medicinal properties in Chinese Traditional Medicine. One of the most important active ingredients, ginkgolide, has been clinically shown to be an effective cardiac muscle tonic. Recent studies have demonstrated this herb’s ability to support cardiac health (He M, Zhang XM, Yuan HQ. “Clinical study on treatment of pulmonary interstitial fibrosis with ginkgo extract” Dongfang Hospital, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing. 25(3):222-4. PMID: 15842142). Further studies have proven Ginkgo biloba as a natural antioxidant with regards to cardiac health (Shen J-G, Zhou D-Y. “Efficiency of Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) in antioxidant protection against myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury”. Biochem Mol Biol Int 1995;35:125-134). (Akiba S, Kawauchi T, Oka T, Hashizume T, Sato T. “Inhibitory effect of the leaf extract of ginkgo biloba L. on oxidative stress-induced platelet aggregation”. Biochem Mol Biol Int 1998;Dec;46(6):1243-8).
- Vegetable Glycerin (inactive ingredient)
- Deionized Water (inactive ingredient)
How do I use High-Rite?
Mix drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly or put drops directly into the mouth.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 1.25 mL 3 times daily for 10 days.
Special instructions: After initial 10 days, take 1 mL 2 times daily for ongoing support.
For additional support, it is recommended that High-Rite be used concurrently with Aqua-Rite™, which helps maintain blood pressure and fluid balance, reducing water retention associated with high blood pressure.
Caution: Please note that home treatment of cardiovascular disease is not recommended. Please ask your doctor or homeopath to monitor cardiac functioning to prevent complications. Do not combine with other cardiac medication unless under medical supervision. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) High-Rite will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy cardiovascular and circulatory system, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
Best results are achieved when High-Rite is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet and consistent discipline are followed.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of High-Rite will last between 10 days (higher recommended dose) and 30 days (lower recommended dose) depending on frequency of use and dosage.