What is Headache Soothe?
Headache Soothe is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected totemporarily relieve symptoms of stress and fatigue such as headache and neck tension.
Headache Soothe can be used to temporarily reduce the heaviness and common pounding sensations associated with headaches due to stress, tension and fatigue, without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to address discomfort in the head, neck and shoulders often caused by tension headaches.
Headache Soothe is taken internally and presented in a convenient, concentrated tincture formula. It is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The natural way
In today’s modern world, work hours can be especially long and tiresome. Afternoons are particular common times for headaches to occur. However, there are ways how to support the muscles in the neck and back, and to promote healthy heads!
Short breaks from work should be taken throughout the day. These breaks should not include caffeine! To help keep fluid balance in the brain within the normal range, water consumption (8 glasses) should be a priority each day. Sleep is also vital – an individual should maintain a healthy sleep routine with at least 8 hours of sleep per night. Good posture should be followed, with the correct chair for computer work and likewise, the correct glasses should be worn to guard against eyestrain.
Natural remedies can also help to temporarily support tension-free muscles and soothed heads. In fact, natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system.
What are the ingredients?
Headache Soothe is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Chamomilla 12C HPUS, China 12C HPUS, Kali phos 6X HPUS, Mag phos 6X HPUS, Nux vom 12C HPUS.
- China/Cinchona off 12C HPUS: skull feels as if it would burst; intense throbbing, hypotension with pounding headache.
- Nux vom 12C HPUS: very irritable, sullen, fault-finding, cannot stand to be contradicted, easily angered.
- Chamomilla 12C HPUS: sensitive, irritable, complaints from anger and vexation, moody.
- Kali phos 6X HPUS: nerve nutrient, maintenance of healthy brain and nerve tissue; constituent of all tissues and fluids of the body, notably the brain and nerve cells, indicated for nervousness, sensitivity and blues, a deficiency causes brain-fog, melancholia, irritability, fearfulness, timidity, lack of nerve power, sluggish conditions of the mind and exhausted mental states following continued exertion or great emotional strain.
- Mag phos 6X HPUS: anti-spasmodic, white nerve fibers of nerves and muscles, deficiency will cause spasms and cramps, giving rise to neuralgic pains; causes muscle fibers to relax, indicated for restlessness and trouble sleeping.
How do I use Headache Soothe?
Adults & Children 13+: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat every 20-30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Children under 13: Reduce serving size to 0.25 mL.
Headache Soothe is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
A homeopathic remedy can be taken 10 minutes after a meal, or 30 minutes after brushing the teeth (since many toothpastes have strong flavors such as mint).
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
Get optimum support with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Headache Soothe will last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.