What is Fertile XX?
Fertile XX is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy containing a selection of herbs to support fertile conditions for ovulation and conception. It helps maintain harmony, health, and systemic balance in the female reproductive system, and also supports a healthy uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and reproductive functioning.
Regular use of Fertile XX supports normal hormone balance in the female body as well as healthy egg production and regular menstruation and ovulation. It also promotes overall systemic health, which is beneficial to the pregnancy and conception process.
Fertile XX is a great complementary remedy to Fertile XY™, a remedy for men which helps support normal testosterone levels and a healthy sperm count and production.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Laying the groundwork to support fertility
Around the world on a daily basis, millions of couples try to conceive. Unfortunately, sometimes this is easier said than done. Some women seem to conceive with ease time and time again, while others may take a little longer than expected.
Ovulation occurs in a woman when the ovary releases an egg about halfway through the menstrual cycle. The egg then passes down into the fallopian tubes. If a woman has had sex and there are sperm present, the egg can then be fertilized and conception occurs. The fertilized egg then travels into the uterus, where it implants itself in the uterine lining approximately 6-10 days after conception.
Because there are many factors that contribute to fertility, it is important to consult with your doctor to rule out structural or genetic problems if you are finding pregnancy, conception and fertility difficult to achieve. No medicine (including herbal medicine) can help if there are severe structural or genetic problems that affect fertility. It is important to know the cause so that you receive the correct treatment.
The natural way
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine to support the health of the female reproductive system, supporting healthy ovulation and conditions for conception.
Good conception tips include keeping a healthy weight (not underweight or overweight), as it’s the body’s way of judging if you can sustain a pregnancy. It is important not to view fertility in isolation, as it encompasses many different areas of functioning.
Emotional health is also important and many experts agree that stress and even past trauma may play a part in a woman’s ability to become pregnant. Women who struggle to get pregnant despite a clean bill of reproductive health from their doctors should try reducing stress levels and even consider consulting a psychologist to ensure that there are no emotional barriers inhibiting pregnancy. Natural flower essences may also be very useful to support emotional conditions around conception.
What are the ingredients?
Fertile XX is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Chaste Tree Berry, Wild crafted Black Cohosh Root, and Certified Organic Eleuthero Root.
- Certified Organic Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex agnus-castus castus) promotes balance, not only with regards to hormones, but also with regards to libido. Therefore, Chasteberry has been traditionally used as both an aphrodisiac and to support regular menstrual cycles and ovulation.
- Wild crafted Black Cohosh Root (Cimicifuga racemosa) has a supportive effect on hormone functioning and support of the female reproductive system (Liske E. “Therapeutic efficacy and safety of Cimicifuga racemosa for gynecologic disorders.” Adv Ther. 1998 Jan-Feb; 15(1):45-53. Review.)(Frei-Kleiner S, Schaffner W, Rahlfs VW, Bodmer Ch, Birkhäuser M. “Cimicifuga racemosa dried ethanolic extract in menopausal disorders: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial.” Maturitas. 2005 Aug 16;51(4):397-404. Epub 2004 Dec 10. PMID: 16039414.).
- Certified Organic Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosis) helps to maintain healthy blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the female reproductive organs. Used regularly, Siberian ginseng can support the healthy regulation of the menstrual cycle, hormone balance, and the health of the uterus, thus maintaining conditions conducive to fetal implantation after conception. This herb has also been evaluated for its ability to act as a natural adaptogen to support the body’s ability to strive for harmony and maintain balance in body systems (Davydov M, Krikorian AD.“Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim. (Araliaceous) as an adaptogen: a closer look”. J Ethnopharmacol. 2000 Oct; 72(3):345-93. Review).
- Vegetable Glycerin (Inactive ingredient)
- Deionized Water (Inactive ingredient)
How do I use Fertile XX?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water.
Adults (Female): Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Adults (Male): We recommend Fertile XY™.
Caution: All ingredients in this remedy are well-tolerated and safe, but safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you suspect you are pregnant, cease the remedy until confirming. This remedy is suitable to use along with conventional fertility treatments, but doctors should be informed that you are taking an herbal fertility tonic. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
This is a difficult question to answer, as each woman’s body is different. Remember that natural remedies help your body to optimize reproductive health, balance hormones responsible for reproduction and sexual health, and improve overall systemic functioning.
We have had a variety of testimonials from our customers, some reporting very quick results and others reporting results after 6-12 months.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Fertile XX will last approximately 40 days.